♣chapter 1♣

🖤Third person🖤

"Mmmm..... The hell happened last night? " And deep and smooth voice chocked out. Sitting up, a tall man with fair skin, amber eye's, and short Navy hair, sat up. Looking at the time on his phone he realized that it one 11:00 pm.

Dragging himself out of bed, the male went down the stairs checking the text he got from his friend

Shadow:

Hey widow, you had a little to much to drink last night. And had another victim again, I brought you home and cleaned up your mess..... Again...

                                    Hey, sorry shadow
                                That I bothered you
                               Again. Thanks for
                                   Your help.

Your fine, just don't get drunk then kill after. You get messy

After texting his friend, widow was going down the steps when he heard crash. Stopping in his track's, he takes out his dagger slowly and tip toes down stairs. Peeking the corner he saw something he didn't want to believe.

There, standing in his living room, were around 20 or more people of all ages. Scanning everyone of them he put his dagger back. Hiding it well, he took a deep breathe and came out of his hiding spot. Causing the intruders to look at the tall male.

Most of the girls of the group looked at him with a shocked manner and stood in a fighting position. Looking down, he had realized he was only wearing his boxers. "Calm down..... I'm just trying to think how all of you are in my house let alone how you got in here the first place.... " He said in a calm manner but his thoughts deceived him. One of the guys walked up first, he had white silver hair and black eyes.

"I am truly sorry sir, but I don't think we can answer your questions yet

"I am truly sorry sir, but I don't think we can answer your questions yet. You see, we have no idea our selves" He said in a calm manner. Just by looking at him you could tell he was the more mannered one of the group.

"You have no idea how you got here? " Widow asked with one eyebrow raised. "Yes, none of us do... But given what you said, it seems we are in your home". He said looking at the taller male up and down, taking notice he just woke up. " Ugh..." Widow groans in pain at the hangover he's having "are you ok sir?! " A young boy with long braided blue hair and eyes asked.