30

"MINE." Chenle screamed fighting with Sarang for the ice cream box.

"No everything in this fucking work is yours! Go away shorty!" The beautiful brown haired girl slammed the boy on the couch.

"I swear to god Sarang I'll fuck you!" Chenle flipped their positions throttling her.

They had been best friends ever since they grew up, Sarang was left at Jaehyun and Taeyongs since her parents were on a business tour and she had to suffer the consquences.

"Pff speaks the gay as who drools over Renjun! You go to the cafe to see him and fantasize about getting fucked!" The girl flipped their positions again.

"Oh yeah? Didnt you pretend to slip when Xiaojun came closer so he would catch you!?" Chenle wiggled pushing the long haired girl away.

"Whats that noise now! Can you see your sister studying for his exam?" Taeyong came in and was in confusion he sure heard them kill and threaten to fuck each other. But right now Chenle was teaching Sarang to play the piano with so much if love and affection. Hmm weird.

"Oh common mom, Seulgi is brilliant anyways. Besides she's the brighest senior alive." Chenle cooed.

"In both ways. Voice and education." Sarang lifted her neatly painted nails as she wiggled her fingers.

"Mark called, they would be here by tomorrow. Now no fighting Jaehyun will be here soon." Taeyong warn as he left down stairs.

"Dad told me I could drink since I'm an adult. You in?" Chenle wickedly grinned at his best friend who gave him a fist bump and a smirk.

Taeyong had gotten pregnent on Chenles 2nd birthday and Jeno was born, though the little brunette looked like he was younger. Maybe Just maybe the black head whose blue colour faded was pregnant again well who knows. Chenle was the most beautiful boy and the most sweetest soul you could ever meet.

"Hey Daddy!!" Chenle threw himself on his father after his basketball practices.

"You arent a baby anymore lele." Jaehyun chuckled patting his sons butt.

"I'm your baby though!" The boy showered his father with kisses and skipped away.

"You love it anyways stop acting like you dont." Yuta chuckled at his long lost bestfriend.

"Taeyong babies them too much." Jaehyun chuckles limping towards his car so he could wait for his son to come after showering.

Taeyong opened the door to the love of his life, and son, though crippled Jaehyun filled his whole heart withhis presence. He was pulled closer by his waist, their lips smashing against each other. Countless times have people raised a questioning eyebrow at them but who cares as long as they loved each other. Having a 19 year old gorgeous son and a stunning daughter of 16 they were indeed happy. The third one was on its way, and it would be five, a happy family.

"I love you." Whispered Jaehyun making Taeyong blush.

"I love you more idiot." Taeyong kissed his husbands cheek and waddled away.

"Mom? MOMMY!" Seulgi screamed.

"What is it honey?" Jaehyun grabbed the girls waist so she wouldnt crash on her pregnant mother.

"Hyung keeps claiming everything his! He wants my laptop now! Some stupid tall ass bully had broken it he said. Im so going to!" Seulgi wiggled shoving her legs at her brother.

"Now now stop being so mean to each other!" Taeyong placed his arms on his hips.

"I curse you to be bullied for life!" Seulgi grabbed her fathers crutch to break her brothers brains.

"Witch! Joy is going to end up pregnant with Irene's baby!" Chenle hissed at sister.

"Monster! Daddy!! Kill him! Bite him! Kick his non existant dick!" The little giggle screamed but was thankfully dragged away by her father.

"Dont be harsh on her lele." Taeyong hugged Chenle tight.

"She started it. By the way when's Sarang coming?" Chenle grinned.

"Soon. Now off you go tidy up that pig sty of a room." Saying so the older went back to cooking dinner.

After minutes had passed and Taeyong was almost done a warm arm wrapped around his pregnant waist. He smiled giggling at the kisses peppered down his spin.

"You done baby?" Jaehyun smiled softly at his baby husband.

"Yup. Almost." Giggled the black haired beauty.

"I cant wait for this one to be born. By the way Mark and I decided to go on a tour this summer. What do you say?" Jaehyun lent on the kitchen counter.

"We are all in." The younger smiled sweetly. Taeyong pulled the mans collar so their lips would touch. Years might have flowed by but the love they shared only grew deeper and deeper.

"UNCLE MARK!" Chenle screamed making them pull away as Taeyongs best friend and Jaehyuns brother walked in.

"Aunt Hyuckie." Seulgi teased the tanned beauty who pouted but hugged her anyways.

"Guess what?" Sarang hugged Chenles arms.

"What?" He pouted in confusion. He hated surprises.

"Oh common you always get guessing right." The brunette bounced around her best friend.

"No I dont." Chenle rolled his eyes at the girl.

"So when are you going to get Hyuckie pregnant again?" Teased Taeyong poking Marks cheeks.

"Not in the near future though." Mark nervously grinned at his best friend.

Thats when someone tall and handsome stepped into the house with a smile. He scanned the room for a tanned male as he stealthily walked towards Donghyuck and bent down to hug his mother.

"Hi Mom." His voice was so deep it hitched someones breath making them go blind.

"Hi Dad and Hi Uncle Jae and Aunt Tae!" He chuckled sweetly. Chenle threw himself on the boy with a hiccup.

"Jisung! Idiot! I missed you so much I thought you brok...." Jisung pressed his lips on those of Chenles soft delicate ones.

"Sorry hyung. I had to avoid you so I could give you a surprise." He chuckled.

"Chicken! You roasted chicken! I hate you!" The brunette cried in the younger boys arms. Seulgi literally blacked out, Sarang had her video on and the mothers highfived.

"Hyuckie Aunty?" Little lele waddled towards his tanned aunt.

"Yes honey?" Donghyuck patted his cheeks.

"Why did you swollow a watermelon?" Innocent 3 year old Chenle asked.

"Oh dear. I did not. I'm going to have a baby. And we are going to call him Jisung." Giggled at his nephew.

"MINE!!! MINE!! MINE! I WILL MARRY HIM SOMEDAY HE MINE!!!" Screamed Chenle.

~The End~