29

Under the starry night sky Jaehyun swung his husband who had his dainty fingers dancing on the nine months old baby bump. Smiling under the stars they sat in silence just falling in love each others presence. So long had passed and they had only fallen more in love in ever minute they had shared.

"What if Chenle doesnt like me for being a cripple?" Jaehyun sat on the next swing with a sigh placing the crutch inbetween his legs.

"He would love you Jae. Stop stressing yourself so much. You are beautiful in and out. Hush now." Taeyong caressed his baby bump with a sweet smile on his thin lips.

"Thank you for making me a father." Jaehyun stared at the empty road, "I never thought I would be one." The older chuckled sniffling.

That night they had a lazy walk back home, talking abput silly things and specially their little blessing who would be soon born. Their arms tightly laced with Taeyong eating a cotton candy, and his cripple professer limping right next to him. They reached the church they tied the knot, the day their lives became one, the fairy lights were to beautiful to resist. The tiny glass balls that carried flowers and candles within it made the pregnant boy squeal with delight.

"Why are we at a church Jaehyun?" Taeyong giggled as his husband limp to the alter.

"Walk down the aisle Mrs Jaehyun." Jaehyun chuckled as Taeyong cutely waddled towards the alter with his arms on his big baby bump.

"Help me you idiot." Taeyong whined but still reached the alter. Jaehyun pulled his husband closer conntecting their lips, lacing their arms gracefully.

"I love you." Jaehyun smiled that enchanting smile, with pride and flooding love. He hugged his husband tightly, Chenle sandwitched between them.

"I love you more." Taeyong giggled when his husband placed a flower crown on his head.

That night they fell asleep in each others arms, the olders arm securely over the baby bump. Jaehyun never once thought he would see this day with his husband who refused to marry him. They had come so far it seemed so beautiful. The next morning Jaehyun was making breaking breakfast when Taeyong carefully got down stairs with his large baby bump.

"You should have stayed in bed baby." The older opened his arms to hug the boy when suddenly the gorgeous boy scrunched his face.

"A-Ahh!!" Screamed Taeyong squeezing his baby bump.

Jaehyun watched as Mark carried his pregnant lover who was in labour to his car, Taeyong was screaming and Donghyuck could only drive them to the hospital. The older held his baby boys trembling arm, the stretcher on which he was placed on seperating them.

"Jaehyun!!!!" The boy screamed his tears falling like rain.

He was called, he stood as his wife pushed and screamed in pain. Hours and hours he suffered to deliver their little blessing to the point he no longer could take it.

"Mr Jung keep talking to him. He's loosing concious." A nurse urged the older who looked confused.

"Baby! Baby look at me. You can do it!" Jaehyun kissed the back of Taeyongs sweaty palm.

"C-Cant.....It-It hurts so much!!!" The younger screamed so loud Mark and Donghyuck could here him.

The world seemed to spin for the gorgeous boy, Jaehyun was blurring for him, he could no longer hear the nurses, he felt numb and broken, he wanted to stop feeling right now, he felt too exhausted. With one last flickering hope he pushed harder than the last.

"Congradulations its a boy!" Taeyong heard a faint calling of a distand excitement he no longer had the energy to respond to.

Jaehyun happily took his baby in his arm, little lele was wrapped in a pink blanket since they obviously ran out of blue ones, he limped to Mark with a smile of an excited child.

"Omg! He so cute!" Donghyuck squealed, Mark carried the bundle as Sarang smooched the babys chubby cheeks with a squeal.

"Look at your cousin." The younger pointed at the new born baby.

"He's asleep." Jaehyun smiled crying too happy to explain his words. Donghyuck hugged his brother tightly.

"I guess you better stay with him. He's gonna loose it if you arent there. Here talk little lele too." Mark chuckled kissing the babys forehead as he gave it to the smiling giddy happy Daddy.

Taeyong looked knocked out and place, a UV tube ran from both his arms, paler than chalk the mother remaind silent for hours. The ticking of the heart monitor was the only promise that the younger was alive and breathing. Chenle twitched in his Daddys arms, his big eyes glistening under the floresent lights of the hospital room.

"Why isnt he waking up?" Jaehyun whispered at Ten who came in to check the beauty.

"He's tired. Just relax okay?" The male patted the olders shoulder and left. Gorgeous though he looked the beauty took time to wake up which freaked the new father out.

"Jaehyun?" Taeyong woke up after two whole days with a pout, his eyes scanned the room to find his baby wrapped in yellow next to him.

"Finally. Hyung thought you died." Donghyuck came in with Sarang who boo booed at her mommy about a doll her Daddy had got for her.

"I wouldnt. Tsk that over dramatic old mad." Taeyong giggled lifting his very own baby. Chenle giggled when he felt his Mommy.

"He's beautiful." The tanned male smiled at the Mommy who sniffled and played with those tiny teeny fingers of his baby.

"Just like his Daddy." The beauty cooed hugging his baby to his heart.

"You woke up! Finally omg you gave me a heart attack." Jaehyun limped inside engulfing the gorgeous boy in a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry." Pouted Taeyong as the new parents played with their baby son.

"Enough of being my boyfriend. Time to change your title in my life." Mark back hugged his lover who watched on the scene before them.

Captivate Me [Jaeyong]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara