chapter 16

Chapter 16

CLAIRE

This feels good. Too good to be true. Am I really going to have my happy ending with this man? I want this picture of Damon and I every second of the day. Suddenly, I feel the weight of him above me, trailing kisses on my neck, his hands gently nibbling on my nipples. I open my eyes to accommodate the sight of him before me. I feel the rapid rise and fall of his aroused cock between my thighs.

"What do you think you're doing?" I manage to say in between my own arousal.

"I can't get enough of you wifey, you are magnificent"

A moan escapes me when a finger then turns two of his, gently made its way into my wet cunt. He pumped it in slowly and then fast.

"I want all of you in, I don't think I can hold on much longer," I said shakenly.

"Whatever you want Mrs ice."  He said hoarsely

My bacon hole houses his groin, and with every thrust, it dripped more. He pumped in slowly at first and then began accelerating his speed thus making him pant.
At this point, we couldn't even talk dirty to each other, this is too intense and I just want an orgasm. He lifts my legs so they can rest on his waist, my back arched to perfection for his deep penetration.

"You feel so damn good," He said shakenly as his climax begin to erupt.

"Come with me love" he grabbed my arched waist harder and together, we climaxed. He drops his entire waist on me making me feel his racing heartbeat.

I hurry to my door wondering who could be knocking so early in the morning. Ok, maybe not so early seeing the fact that its 10 but it is to me. This individual broke my early morning cuddle with Damon. Whoever that is will pay for this.

"Rebecca!" I'm beyond surprised. Rebecca is here, good, but that means she'll know that Damon and I are back together, which is good too, I just didn't want her to find out this way.

"Bestie!" She gives me a tight hug.

We walk into the living room.

"Surprised?" She said, beaming.

"Yea, you didn't tell me you're coming" I throw my hands in the air.

"Well I got two days off because my team got that Hidum contract so then I decided to show up here and celebrate with you"

"I'm so happy got you beccs, that contract meant a lot to you," I say as we head to the kitchen. I hand her a glass of juice.

"Are you okay?" Of course, she's my best friend, she knows everything about me, she knows something is off.

"Uh oh I'm fine, I guess I'm beyond surprised you're here"  I rest my hand on the counter.

"What the fuck" she drops the cup on the slab. "Your nipples are marked red from obviously sucking so don't tell me it's from being pregnant, Claire Rutherford were you shagging someone or someone was shagging you"

I was oblivious of the fact that I was flustered and actually smiling so hard which further proved her right.

"Oh my God, you are shagging someone!" She screams and then drops to a whispery tempo. "Is he upstairs?"

"Is he the new neighbor"

I still don't reply.

"Then I better go say hi" she hurries to my room and I couldn't keep up to halt her.

"Holy shit!" Her scream woke poor Damon up. She turns around to face me after seeing his naked butt.

"Sorry" I mouth and wink at him