chapter 7

Chapter 7
CLAIRE
I SHOWED UP WEARING A SIMPLE FLORAL maxi dress, the neckline is tied around my neck thus revealing my bareback to the beginning of my waist. I packed my hair up in a ponytail with very light makeup. I ditched heels for strapped sandals and slung my bag across my shoulder.

"You look..." He took out a seat for me to sit.
"Unslutty, thank you" i smiled, cutting him off.

"Not the word i was going to use, i like the look, it screams easy access" he took his seat.

"To what?!" I leaned forward staring into his flirting eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about Claire, " He raised his leg up to my knee beneath my gown.

I thought this was not supposed to scream sex like the previous outfit!

"Oh, that" i shivered, reacting to his touch.
The waitress took our order and left
"Tell me you're not wearing underpants"

I didn't say anything, i just bit my lower lip which affirmed i was naked beneath my gown.
"The things i want to do to you while you're in this gown, Claire..."

"How did you grow to be so sexually blunt? Last time i checked, you used to be shy when it comes to conversations like that" i shrugged.

"Let's just say i matured"

"With a lot of women right?"

"Yes, four women, you, Megan and two other exes" he took a sip from his glass

"You've only been with four women?" My eyes went wide remembering the fact that i had lost my body count.

"Too much?" He leaned forward

I looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm happy we're making progress Mrs. Ice. Now tell me all that's new to me about you"

"Nothing is new, i sorta kept up with my old habits" i brought my gaze back to his.

"Bitch mode is evidently one of them"

Our food arrived and we ate in silence which was totally enjoyable.

"How's it going with Megan?" I cleaned my mouth with a napkin.

"I've heard nothing from her, she's a very sweet girl Claire, contrary to who you still think she is and i just want to end things on a clean slate. No bad blood"

"Are you in love with her?" I blurted out

"To be honest, there was a time i loved her but i stopped feeling that way and more detached after our engagement."

"Why did you agree to marry her in the first place?" I placed my hands flat on the table.

"She proposed in front of a large crowd, i couldn't do that to her"

"So you said yes to save her the embarrassment of being turned down" i exhaled deeply.

We linked arms outside.

"You didn't bring Thomas?" I looked into yet another of his sleek cars for Thomas.

"Nope, i told him to sit this one out" He pulled into a sudden kiss "i can't get enough of you, you've got me spellbound in that dress" he kissed me harder again.

"Let's get out of here" he opened the passenger seat for me.

"What about my car?" I pointed behind us.

"Thomas will get that, right now i want to be inside you"

"Where are we going?" I could feel my nipples tighten and hard for him.