2.6

Wednesday night, they sat in the bowling alley, empty except for them and a few bowling leagues practicing.
"I haven't bowled in a really long time," Vanessa admitted. She held the ball tentatively in her fingers, her wrist wobbling under the weight. Luke smiled at her, just watching how she prepared herself. With her legs spread like a child, she leaned down and rolled the ball slowly down the lane. As she and Luke watched it, it seemed to take an eternity to reach the pins. When it did, though, all ten fell straight down.
"You're shitting me," Luke said, and suddenly the two were cracking up. It made no sense, but they were laughing like mad, so hard there were tears streaming down their faces and they were clutching their stomachs. When they recovered, Vanessa spoke.
"Beat that, loser." Luke smirked at her.
"Just watch." He replied, pocking up a ball and striding confidently towards the lane. He threw the ball with a flick of his wrist and it flew down the runway straight into the gutter.
"I'm watching," Vanessa stated, staring intently at the empty lane.
"Oh, shut up." Luke said, walking over to her. She leaned into his shoulder.
"I'm pretty much done bowling." She admitted. He nodded.
"We still have, like, two hours until your curfew. What should we do?" She thought for a long moment.
"Let's just drive somewhere and park the car. We can talk.. or we can make out. Whatever the situation lends itself to." She said, and he cupped her face in his hands, pressing a kiss to her lips.
"You. Are. Great." He said.
So they did just that, driving to an empty field and laying together on the hood. For a while they watched the stars, until Luke's fingers started running along Vanessa's arms. Before she could think, his lips were on hers and her whole body was alive with the feeling. He was kissing her neck and collar bone, leaving marks, as she did the same to him. They flipped so that se was straddling him, continuing the kiss until they were both panting and out of breath.
"Don't ever take out your lip ring," She breathed, and he grinned.