2.0

dear ness,
well, pizza night tomorrow. i can't wait. i love hanging out with you, gorgeous. well, i loved skipping class with you the other day. we're still meeting at the water fountain after last period, right? let me know. my phone and i are very excited to use emojis in our future conversations. :p
my family is pretty normal, really. i think what you would be more interested in are my band mates. they're pretty interested in you. they're dying to meet the girl i'm writing to. maybe we can arrange that at some point. for now, i like us being just us. whatever that is.
i don't have another question for you... i don't want to run out of things to talk about tomorrow night. for now, i'll just leave it here.
yours sincerely, Luke (the loser)

Vanessa sat on her bed, clothes strewn across her bedroom floor as she stared at the discarded outfit options. She knew it was stupid to be this nervous about something that wasn't even a date, but she was too nervous for thinking straight. Just then, her younger sister walked in.
"Whoa, did a tornado cone through here?" She asked.
"No, Nat. Can I tell you something?" Vanessa asked. Her sister was 15, only 2 years younger than Vanessa, and she had exhausted all other options.
"Sure," Natalie replied.
"I kind of have a date tomorrow. Nothing big, but I don't know what to wear." She sheepishly told her.
"Oh, no worries. Allow me." Her sister replied a determined look in her eyes.

__

hi hi hi i'm so excited for the pizza date i hope you guys are too omg i can't wait they're so cute i can't even deal wowowow

do you guys ship them i ship them lolz

for the record i type like a middle schooler but i s2g that i'm 17 hah

xoxoxo kat