0.5

He got to class the next day, looking under the desk to find it empty of a note. Feeling a little more disappointed than he wanted to admit, he flopped into the desk as a girl hurried into the classroom. She was beautiful, with long violet hair and a hoop placed in her dainty nose. Her dark, almond eyes met his for the briefest moment, her fair cheeks flushing scarlet as she set a paper down on his desk.

"Sorry, I'm... Okay, yeah." She mumbled, giggling awkwardly before rushing out of the classroom. He stared after he in disbelief as he picked up the crumpled paper, unfolding it to that welcome and familiar handwriting.

dear L,

we have the same favorite color. and no, definitely not just cheese. personally, i love a good hawaiian pizza but that's just me. what's your favorite disney movie?

also, if i guess your name would you tell me if i'm right? i mean, it could be leo or landon or louis or even lyle, i don't know. there are a lot of people in this school.

if there is a new seating chart, we'll find a new spot to leave the notes. what about the broken water fountain on the third floor?

xoxoxo vanessa

With a triumphant smile, he wrote back.

___

hi hi i really love this so far and oh my god this chapter is really cute idk i'll stop gushing over my own writing now lol

um do you guys like it so far? i don't have very many followers so hopefully anyone who reads this likes it. idk.

okay i guess thats all, please read and vote and comment and fan and stuff xoxoxo kat