Chapter 15:Hak

(Y/n's pov)
"He's right, ya know?" I said turning to Hak.

Hak narrowed his eyes at me, "What do you mean?"

I sighed and crossed my arms, looking out to the ocean, "You do realize that she's an amazing girl. And that there will be multiple guys that'll fall for her. Wether you like it or not. And if you don't like it then do something about it."

I start to walk away, but not before looking over my shoulder and saying, "Make a move before somebody else does."

With that I walk away.

I hear footsteps approaching me as I cross my arms, "I don't wanna hear it."

"Well who am I to say anything. That would be hypocritical."

My face shifts into confusion, "What do you mean by that?"  I ask as I turn my head towards my bodyguard.

Koshiro chuckles bitterly, "Nothing, nothing."

"Whattt?? C'mon tell meeee." I whine.

Koshiro shoots me a look before looking straight ahead and saying, "Race ya."

"What?"

And with nothing else to say he races down the hill.

"Koshiro you asshole!" I yell running after him with a smile on my face.
_____
(Haks pov)
I watch the two run down the hill laughing together.

I ignore the little pain in my chest, not knowing why it's there before walking down the hill.
____
I sat as everyone else was moving things around.

Maybe because your not seriously into her

"Tch." I say out of frustration.

Standing up and walking away, my train of thoughts continue,

I've always, always been with her as a brother. I've lived to protect the kingdom that the princess and he would rule. To ask anymore of the princess who's trying her best to survive,

I see the princess and approach her,

Who is an important person the king entrusted with me, would be...

"Why the tears?" I ask with a bored tone and face.

She glances away from me, breaking eye contact, "O-oh. It's nothing really."

The squirrel jumps on her hands and she flinches and moves it away.

I sit down and grab her hands, examining the thorns on it.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"What in the-"

She mumbles, "I got a lot of thorns stuck in my hands after trying to get the cheonson plant, and I heard you remove them with a needle so..."

I deadpanned as I looked at the idiotic princess, "So you've just been digging at your hands with a needle?"

"It hurts really bad and I still can't get it out!" She cried out loud.

"Did you sterilize the needle with fire?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I pointed at her, "Oh no! Your wound will get infected and your hands will rot off by tomorrow!"

"Huh?!" She screamed.

I made a 'pftttt' sound, trying not to laugh.

She caught on and popped a vein, "Im gonna stab stab you!"