Preface

A/N: I started this story quite a long time ago and in haven't bothered about editing the first eight or nine chapters. So, if you decide to read on, that's why my writing and tone changes. I'm not getting anyone to write for me. Also I'm being a bit lazy with my editing. I've edited the preface and the first chap, but I decided to take a break from editing after that. And it sucks, I know, but I'm working on the editing bit. Hopefully it won't seem so poorly write when I'm done with it.

Also, this is NOT a Percy Jackson fan fiction. I definitely based ideas off Percy because it's an awesome series, but the characters are original. And so is the plot. Mostly.

~~~~~~~~

Preface-

It's practically a proven fact that the Greek gods did not exist, do not exist, and never will exist. All the ancient Greeks were lunatics and had no idea what they were doing. That's what the facts say. That's what the humans say. But we know better. If the Greek gods didn't exist, then neither would I.

According to the facts, the Greek gods were never around, and they never had any children, and I was never born. I have thought about laughing in all the silly mortal's faces and asking them to explain my control over water. But that would be crazy. For one thing, I'd give my cover away, for another, they wouldn't believe me, and thirdly, even if they did, they'd find some scientific fact to explain it. Now don't get me wrong. I love science. I love getting to blow things up and watch milk turn black and rusty. But science isn't always the answer. And I know this because the scientists are wrong. Of course, they aren't wrong about everything, but they're wrong about the Greek gods. The Greek gods did exist, do exist, and always will exist. How do I know? Easy. It's because I'm the daughter of the sea-god. Poseidon.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2011