Epilogue: A Special Day

Bailey took a deep breath as she stared at herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe how quickly the last two years had passed and today was her wedding day.

"Mama," Una squealed as rushed into the dressing room wearing her pink A-line ankle-length round-neck flowers embellishing flower girl dress.

Marcus quickly stopped her from reaching her mother since Bailey had just finished getting ready and they didn't want her messing up the ivory floor-length mermaid one-shoulder chapel train wedding dress that she was wearing.

"Mama looks pretty," Una said with a toothy smile, she wiggled into Marcus's arms until she was set down again on the floor; it was hard to believe that she was now two years old.

Bailey smiled moving away from the mirror, she was surprised how much Una looked like her; it made it so much easier to forget that Sergio wasn't her real father.

"Gracias baby... have you seen your padre?" Bailey asked resisting the urge to sit down, she didn't want to ruin her dress; it had taken her months to find the perfect one and she couldn't believe that she finally got to wear it.

Una nodded her head, she had been with Sergio until she had been sent to find her mother; she wanted everything perfect for the big day.

The couple were set to get married in a vineyard that was owed by a close friend of Sergio's, it was the perfect place for them to wed and they didn't have to worry about being harassed by the press.

"He's dressed and so is Col," Una said informing her mother of the status of her father and little brother; they were down the corridor so they wouldn't run into Bailey as she got ready.

Bailey smiled at the nickname that Una had given to her brother, it hadn't been easy to decide on a name for the little boy but Bailey and Sergio had finally agreed on one.

Colwyn Ramos Andrews had come into the world kicking and screaming on the 19th of May 2015 and he looked just like his father had when he was a baby.

Sergio hadn't been able to resist crying when his son had been born, it had been an amazing day for the couple and their wedding day would be just as special.

"Do you have your basket?" Marcus asked knowing that it wouldn't be long until the ceremony started, he would be the one giving Bailey away since her parents wouldn't be at her wedding.

Bailey hadn't been surprised that Jessica had refused outright to come to her wedding to Sergio but it had hurt when George had refused to attend.

"I do," Una said bouncing over to the basket so that she could get it, she was excited since she got to wear a pretty dress for the wedding.

Bailey smiled knowing that it was her parents' loss if they didn't want to come to her wedding, she was happy and she wasn't going to let them ruin her wedding day to Sergio because they were being petty.

***

"He looks so much like you," Fernando mused watching Sergio try to settle Colwyn, he was happy for his best friend and even more honoured that Sergio wanted him to be his best man.

Sergio nodded his head and pressed a kiss to the top of Colwyn's head, he adored his son and he knew that he couldn't have asked for anything better; Fernando chuckled shaking his head at his friend.

Paqui stepped forward and carefully took her grandson from his father, the wedding would be starting soon and she doubted that Bailey would be much longer.

Colwyn whimpered making Sergio sigh, his son was a mummy's boy and he had missed Bailey while she had been getting ready; it was something that Sergio had grown used to since Una was a daddy's girl.