Chapter Twenty-Nine: The First Time

Sergio grinned as he helped Bailey out of the car, he drew his girlfriend close pleased that he had her to himself for the first time in months.

“You look beautiful,” Sergio whispered admiring the navy dress that she was wearing, it hugged her curves and he couldn’t help himself when it came to touching her.

Bailey blushed as they walked into the restaurant, she couldn’t remember the last time they’d been alone like this; Una was with them all the time and it took away from them being a couple.

“Hola… we have a reservation under Ramos,” Sergio said smiling at the hostess, he turned to look at Bailey knowing that he had gone all out for their date; he wanted it to be special since this was important to them.

Bailey smiled as she kissed him, it felt nice to have Sergio to herself for the evening and that Una wouldn’t be interrupting them; she couldn’t remember when it had been just them before.

It wasn’t long before the couple found themselves being seated at their table, Bailey smiled as Sergio pulled out her chair for her; he was so sweet and she loved that he made her feel special.

“We’ll have a bottle of Marques de Riscal Rioja Gran Reserva 2004,” Sergio ordered as he took his seat, he knew that in a couple of days that they would be back in Madrid and he wouldn’t have a lot of time for his girlfriend and their daughter.

Training for the new season was due to start and with friendlies and the UEFA Super Cup approaching he was going have to travel so much.

“You didn’t have to do all of this,” Bailey said setting down her black patent envelope clutch bag, she smiled at her boyfriend; she knew that he had plans but this was amazing.

Sergio chuckled and waved her off, he loved her and he would do anything to make tonight special for the both of them.

***

“So it looks like the adoption will go through next week,” Sergio said making Bailey nod her head, she knew that she couldn’t wait for Sergio to be the father of her daughter.

It was the final step in completely cutting David out of her life, he didn’t even care that he would never see his daughter again.

Sergio couldn’t wait for the moment that Una became his and she would bear his name, he loved the little girl and he couldn’t wait for that moment much longer.

Bailey sipped on her wine and grinned to herself, she carefully slipped off her black strappy stiletto sandal; she slowly started to rub her foot up and down his leg.

Sergio choked softly on his food as Bailey’s foot moved up his leg, he cleared his throat while he stared at Bailey wondering what was going on; he had never seen her like this before.

“Are you okay?” Bailey asked innocently, her foot moving slowly towards his crotch, she smiled at him knowing that she couldn’t help herself; she was more than ready to take the next step with him.

Sergio nodded his head while he tried to not focus on what his girlfriend was doing under the table, he swallowed heavily as Bailey’s foot brushed against him.

Sergio dropped a hand under the table in an attempt to stop his girlfriend, he was glad that the table cloth was long enough so people couldn’t see what she was doing.

Bailey giggled amused as Sergio shot her a glare, she couldn’t help herself and she knew that there was going to be consequences for what she was doing and she couldn’t help but be a little excited.

“Can I get you two anything else?” a waitress asked making Sergio swallow heavily as Bailey pressed down on him, he spluttered a little as a wave of arousal rushed through him.

Bailey swallowed back a laugh knowing that she hadn’t ever done anything like this before; she loved how patient Sergio had been about not having sex and this was his reward.

“Just the bill,” Sergio said hoarsely trying to not make a scene, he couldn’t believe that his girlfriend of four months was practically giving him a foot job under the table.

The waitress nodded her head and slowly walked away to get the bill leaving the couple alone; Sergio closed his eyes as he took a deep breath.

“Amor,” Sergio breathed trying to control himself, he opened his brown eyes and stared at Bailey who only gave him a cheeky grin; he couldn’t believe that she had done that.

“Wait till I get you home,” Sergio murmured as Bailey slowly pulled her foot away and slipped it back into her shoe, she was a little excited about what he might have planned for them when they went back to his beach house.

***

Sergio slammed Bailey back into the wall as he kicked the front door closed behind him, his lips attacking hers as he held her close; she had driven him crazy in the restaurant and there were finally no distractions.

Bailey slowly started to unbutton his shirt, she kissed him desperately as she realised that this time there wouldn’t be no interruptions; they could finally do this without any worried.

“I love you,” Sergio breathed as he wrapped her legs around his waist, he slowly started to push her navy dress up knowing that he couldn’t wait.

Bailey wrapped her arms around his neck, she tangled her fingers in his hair as they slowly moved towards their bedroom; she couldn’t believe that this was actually happening.

“I love you too,” Bailey whispered as Sergio sat down on the bed, he couldn’t resist bucking up making his girlfriend moan softly; he couldn’t resist teasing her back after what she had done in the restaurant.

Bailey pulled away from Sergio and climbed off his lap, she grinned before she backed away and pulled her dress over her head.

Sergio leant back on his elbows watching Bailey undress, he swallowed at the sight of her navy padded T-shirt bra and high leg briefs; he groaned wondering if his girlfriend was trying to tease him like this.

“Lee-Lee…” Sergio breathed as he unbuckled his trousers, he couldn’t resist running his hands over himself making him moan; he wasn’t going to last if they carried on like this.

Bailey smiled to herself, she couldn’t believe that she had done this to Sergio and she felt a little proud of herself; she had never done anything like this before, it was always tab A to slot B with David.

Bailey straddled her boyfriend and kissed him, her fingers easily pushing his shirt from his shoulders as they continued to kiss; she couldn’t believe that this was happening.

Sergio rolled over in bed, he pinned Bailey beneath him as he continued to kiss her; he hooked her leg around his waist while he carefully lowered himself down onto her.

“Are you sure about this?” Sergio breathed pulling back from Bailey, he didn’t want to force her into doing something that she wasn’t ready for; he wanted to do this when she was ready.

Bailey smiled at her boyfriend, he was so sweet and she knew that this was what she wanted; she had waited long enough to have her boyfriend like this.

“We’ve waited long enough,” Bailey said pushing herself up and kissing Sergio, she was sure that she wasn’t going to regret this; Sergio was the man that she wanted and she had to have him.