xi

You rolled your eyes as he laughed. On the phone.

Flashback

You smiled up at him and grabbed his arms.

"y/n ....its been a while little girl "

"I really missed you. You didn't even say goodbye when you left for college. It's been 3 years", you complained

Jungkook smiled a faint smile.
"well look at you, you've grown so big"

You nodded slightly and lowered your head into his shirt. Your arms wrapped around his middle, just wanting to smell his unique fragrance so you sniffed his shirt gently.

"I love the way you always smell Jungkookie"

Jungkook cleared his throat and glanced at his companion, a lady in a red dress.

"y/n-ah "

"Yes?", you lifted your head slightly and stared into his eyes with a smile and cute doe eyes.

Jungkook took a breath and brought his hands in between your bodies.
He knew you'd had a lot to drink, it's your birthday afterall.  Slowly he unwrapped your hands from around him.

"I have company, " he said matter-of-factly. It wasn't knew he always had company. What could possibly be different this time?

He grabbed someone's wrist and pulled a woman in red towards his side.

"this is Yeona, she's my girlfriend ", he finished, leaving you shocked.

She pecked his lips slightly and gave you a "bitch back-off" smile.

And you? ....Your 16 year old self stood there like a drunk statue and watched as they slowly made their way out

End of flashback

Jungkook was a jerk, you should hate him so why couldn't you?. Because you were sick in the head, it was the only logical reasoning you could come up with.
How else could you like someone who didn't give two cents about your emotions?
He hurts you over, and over and over again, yet anytime you see him, your heart does a flip backwards.

You sighed. This time, it didn't matter that he was your boss, your sister's boyfriend's friend or the fact that you were best friends before, Jungkook didn't deserve your love.

Time to end this onesided love. Time to ditch Jeon Jungkook.

You bit your lip as tears filled the corner of your eyes. " I can't cry, Jungkook hates crybabies", you whispered to yourself.

"why are you so silent?. Are you touching yourself to the sound of my voice? ", he asked cockily, his voice bringing you out of your thoughts.

You groaned and let out a frustrated breath.
"no,  that's disgusting and I would never do that! "

"never? ", he asked with a lot of doubt in his voice.