0.3

My city hosted an interstate fair every year. I'd never been; found the experience far too expensive and not worth the money. My friends thought different. At that time, two of my three best friends and I were in relationships. My two best friends in the relationships thought it'd be so fun to go on a triple fair date. It didn't take much to convince, even with the outrageous price still in place. The idea of spending a fun, sunny day with Brayden appealed to me greatly. Especially because it'd with just my friends, no family. I was all in. I invited Brayden to join us and he agreed. Everything was set. Last minute, Bella's boyfriend cancelled. Our single friend, Leah, took his place. The girls and I rode in one car with Bella's parents as at fifteen we couldn't yet legally drive. The guys, being older, didn't face this problem. We met at the fair entrance. Bella and Leah paired off and started walking ahead and Jaycee followed, not caring much about her boyfriend. Brayden and I were left behind, not that we cared much. We held hands and walk at our own pace, talking about anything our eyes could see. We rode rides alongside my friends and ate disgusting fair food. We took pictures together, in groups and he wrapped his arms around me in some way every time we stood still for more than a minute. I was in bliss. I had a perfect guy, amazing friends and the lights of the fair. What more could a girl want?

DF: 1.26.20
WC: 262