7.

jinyoung doesn't know how much longer he can do this. jaebeom is constantly clinging to him, cuddling with him, and wanting to be held.

"jin, you need to tell him how you feel," jackson tells him, "i know it might be scary but i'm watching you lose your mind!"

but jinyoung is too happy with giving jaebeom the attention he needs. he doesn't want to change it.

so jinyoung is cuddling with jaebeom in the elder's bed as they watch a movie. jinyoung hold's jaebeom in his arms, behind the elder's big spoon. they're nearly compressed together, jinyoung's chin hooked on jaebeom's shoulder as their legs form together.

jinyoung wants to be able to kiss jaebeom's cheek when they cuddle like this, or just to be in a real relationship with jaebeom.

but jinyoung can't do anything about it. so, he just deals with the circumstances he has. at least he has jaebeom at all.

"nyeongie," jaebeom says softly, still looking at the tv, "can i tell you something?"

"of course," jinyoung says, hoping to god that jaebeom can't feel his heartbeat on his back.

"i'm sorry for being like this. you deserve a boyfriend who you can be with. i don't feel like it's fair to you."

"well, everyone who knows me, also knows you and they think we're together so i don't know if i can get a boyfriend. so, i guess, you're stuck with me forever," jinyoung says playfully.

jinyoung doesn't want a boyfriend unless it's jaebeom. and if he had the balls, he'd say that right now.

"just tell me if you're sick of me. you're just really comforting. you're my best friend and i love you."

"i love you, jaebeom."