4.

jinyoung gasps when he walks into the bathroom and sees youngjae and mark making out. he can't believe he's actually seeing it and before he has the time to leave and go get jaebeom, youngjae pulls away from mark and looks straight at jinyoung.

"fuck you," is all jinyoung says before turning around to leave the bathroom, but youngjae darts and grabs his arm.

"don't tell jaebeom."

jinyoung doesn't say anything else and gets himself out of the grasp of youngjae. he doesn't know what to do. he can't just go tell jaebeom in the middle of the day, but will definitely need to tell him and jackson.

jinyoung doesn't really know how mark could cheat on jackson. jackson was the nicest guy jinyoung has ever met, not to mention really hot. he's not jinyoung's type, though. he does, however, know someone whose type is jackson.

but jinyoung is more worried about how he's going to tell jaebeom what he saw. he can't do it at school and he doesn't want to do it in the middle of the week, so he'll have to wait at least a few days until friday. he'll just have to keep him from going to hang out with youngjae.

jinyoung goes back to class, which he is in with jaebeom, and sits back down next to his best friend. jaebeom is writing in his notebook and just glances over at jinyoung when he sits down.

"what are you doing tonight?" jinyoung asks. he knows jaebeom isn't doing homework so he doesn't care that he's interrupting him.

"i don't know. why?"

"can i stay over?" it isn't out of the ordinary for jinyoung to spend the night at jaebeom's so he knows jaebeom won't think anything of it, but he's still overthinking everything because of what he saw.

"yeah. we can go to the drive in tomorrow if you want. youngjae doesn't like them but i know you do."

"am i really a second choice, jaebeom?" jinyoung asks jokingly. he really does care. it hurts. he's been jaebeom's number one for years but he's still not the first choice to go to a drive in movie with. "sounds good."

jinyoung goes home with jaebeom after school. he, somehow, manages to fall asleep in jaebeom's old and loud truck on the way there.

when jaebeom pulls into his driveway and parks his car, he just looks at jinyoung for a little bit. he can't believe jinyoung is real. he's pretty much perfect in every way and doesn't even have a boyfriend and it really shocks jaebeom every time he remembers.

jaebeom doesn't think about it when he leans over and fixes jinyoung's now messy hair. it just feels right. he doesn't pull his hand away when jinyoung starts to wake up.

"what are you doing?" jinyoung asks groggily when he remembers he isn't dating jaebeom and he can't lean over and kiss him, even if it's what he wants to do, "let's go inside. i'm tired."

"have you been sleeping well, jinyoungie?" jaebeom asks as they walk inside.

"are you a doctor? i just didn't get much sleep last night. i'm going to take a nap." jinyoung heads to jaebeom's room, grabbing the elder's book bag so jaebeom doesn't have to make the trip.

"i'll take one, too, it's my bed, anyway." jaebeom grabs his bag back even if they're so close to his room by now, it doesn't really matter, and follows behind jinyoung.

jinyoung mumbles something about getting a drink spilled on him while he grabs clothes out of jaebeom's drawers and a towel from the hallway closet. by the time he's in the hallway, jaebeom can't hear him but hums and pretends he does.

jinyoung doesn't take long in the shower and when he's done, he falls face first into jaebeom's bed and doesn't seem to plan on moving so jaebeom has to do it for him so he can also lay down.

"wake me up... for dinner," jinyoung says before he's asleep, his face almost completely pressed into one of jaebeom's pillows.

when jaebeom's mom walks into jaebeom's room after no one answers when she knocks, she thinks jaebeom has broken up with youngjae and is with jinyoung. the two have ended up completely cuddled together, jaebeom's leg even thrown over jinyoung.

jinyoung wakes up to the sound of the door opening but takes a little bit to figure out what's going on. he looks around smiling at jaebeom's mom when he finally sees her.

"did you two just come home and pass out?"

"yeah, i haven't been sleeping well so i needed a nap and he intruded." jaebeom starts to wake up because jinyoung is a little loud since he's just woke up.

jaebeom shushes him and tries to cover jinyoung's mouth with his hand.

"i'm sleeping, nyoungie, shut up."

"get your leg off of me and i'll shut up," jinyoung argues back, not even worrying about jaebeom's mom watching them because she's used to them.

"anyway, you two, i'm going to make dinner so if you two want to come and help, i'd appreciate it." she smiles when jinyoung sleepily smiles at her. she leaves, knowing the boys won't be up for a few minutes because they're both teenage boys.

they really do try to help, but she just ends up kicking them both out of the kitchen because she knows they just want to sit on the couch and do anything else, especially since jinyoung still looks like he's about to fall asleep.

he barley makes it through dinner, while jaebeom can't fall asleep until almost two in the morning because of the nap.