𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖊

[EDITED: 16.5.20]

SOUTH KOREA, SEOUL, 2012. (8YEARS AGO)

A year has passed ever since Momo has met Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina, but she had always felt something suspicious.

NO ONE POV

FEBRUARY 25TH, 2012

Momo woke up from her bed as she kicked the sheets away, she pushed her fingers through her messy hair. The lights in her room began to blink. It blinked three times consecutively, before blinking one more time, but slower.

Momo glanced at the ceiling lights, "This needs to get fixed," Momo got up from her bed before getting ready for school, she tidy up her school uniform before swiftly picking up her bag, she raced out of her room.

"Bye, mom, sis. Love ya," Momo mumbled before planting a kiss on their cheeks before leaving the house. Momo had her hands placed in her pockets while strolling towards her academy, she felt something was off, as there was an eye staring at her from the sky.

The street-lamp she walked passed by blinked three times consecutively, before blinking one more time slower. Momo notices it, weird, she thought, it blinked the same way as my lights in my room.

Momo arrived at the school gates, she heard a familiar voice calling for her, "Yah, Momoring!" It was Mina's voice, she called out, "Hurry! Sana and Jeongyeon are in a fight with some random person!"

Maybe, I'm just hallucinating things, Momo thought before running towards the direction of where Mina is.

Time-skip brought to you by Momo walking back home after school since Sana and Jeongyeon got sent into detention + Mina had no time to walk home with Momo.

Momo arrived home as she took off her shoes and twisted the door-knob open, "I'm home---" Her eyes landed on a familiar man in-front of her, her eyes widened,

"Dad? You're alive. How?"

Momo didn't feel any positive emotions, she was just neutral and expressionless, her mother interrupted the girl, "Oh, Momo! You're home! Your dad actually never died, he actually got a new job from being a cleaner to a wealthy businessman in Japan! I'm sorry for lying to you and your sister!"

Why is he alive? Momo's inner voice thought as she walked passed by the two of her parents and proceeding to enter her room and shutting the door behind her. Maybe, this is just a dream, she thought, I should sleep even if it's like 6pm. The lights in her room continued to blink, the same pattern as this morning.

NEXT MORNING

Momo had woken up with a smile. The lights in her room blinked two times consecutively. It annoyed her but confused her, why did it blinked two times, instead of three? She thought to herself before standing up from her bed.

She was getting ready for school until her sister barged in, "Yah! Who told you, you could barge into my room like that!"

Her sister raised her hand up in apology, "Sorry!" Her eyebrows arched up as she scanned Momo from the bottom to the top, "Why are you wearing your school uniform? It's your holiday, did you forget?"

"Eh?" Momo exclaimed, "But isn't it February 26th today? It's a Wednesday!"

Her sister tilted her head in confusion, "What are you talking about? It's June 25th. Did you hit your head on something?"