𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

"....Hirai Momo?"

"Oh, you're Japanese?" The woman spoke in Japanese as I nodded my head in surprise, "I'm Japanese too."

She smiled, "I'm Mina Myoui. I'm the daughter of Myoui Company's CEO. Nice to meet you, Momo." My eyes widened.

I stuttered, "...I'll repay you tomorro---"

"No need," Mina smiled, "You're from a poor family, right?" I slowly nodded my head, "I'm pretty sure you don't go to high school right?" I nodded once again, "I'll pay for your education, how that sounds?"

"N-N-No!" I crossed my hands in defense, "I can pay for myself---"

"It's fine. I rarely do this to strangers, okay? Just accept it, it's an opportunity to seek and learn new things. It'll be a waste if you don't accept, ya know?"

"Won't your parents be angry?"

" 'Parents?' I only have a mother. She doesn't care about me. I lost my father years ago." Mina mentioned, "So, it's fine." Her lips formed a smirk, "And...Is that a 'yes'?"

I was silence as she clicked her tongue, "I'll take it as a 'yes', then!" She took out a small rectangle-shaped card from her pocket, "Here. It's my phone number. " She gave it to me, "You can contact me."

"I have to go," Mina assured as she turned her back away from me and slowly walked away. She suddenly stopped.

I could see her side-profile as she side-eyed me, "You can repay me back in the future." She gave a reassuring smile, "Don't worry about it,"

She continued, "But do me a favour..." She glanced at me with her cold eyes, "Don't meddle in my life. Don't do research or anything related to my background." She left with a cute smile.

BEEP BEEP.

It was from my phone.

From Unknown Number
Hiii~

To Unknown Number
Who is this?

From Unknown Number
We just met -_-

To Unknown Number
The cashier?

From Unknown Number
It's me, Mina!!! THE MYOUI MINA!!! YOU FOOL.

To Unknown Number
:O I didn't give you my number though.
How did you get it?!

Changed 'Unknown Number' to Mina Myoui

From Mina Myoui
;) You will never know
Hehehe~~

To Mina Myoui
Are you a stalker?

From Mina Myoui
What makes you say that??
I HAVE.....
CONNECTIONS!!!!!!

From Mina Myoui
ANYWAYS. I ALREADY PAID FOR UR HIGH SCHOOL.
YOURE GOING TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AS ME, ITS CALLED 'ACADEMY OF MUSIC & ARTS'

To Mina Myoui
That was fast.....

From Mina Myoui
I do things fast you utter fool.
I'm a year younger than you. Im 15. You're 16 right?

To Mina Myoui
Yea. You're creepy, how u know my age?

From Mina Myoui
I guessed, duh
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To Mina Myoui
ok sawrry~
( ̄ω ̄;)

From Mina Myoui
It's fine~
٩(◕‿◕。)۶