part 10

❂ ❂ ❂

the next day rolled around and i had barely slept at all. i spent the rest of the night laying on my bed, thinking of what alex could have been reading in my diary. all the things i've said. all the things i've said about him. how i thought i loved him.

i didn't bother with what i was going to wear for school and decided to go with the first things i found. i ended up throwing on an old white t-shirt and some baggy grey sweats, topping everything off with a hooded jacket. i couldn't be fucked to brush out my hair and instead, tied it into a lazy low side braid. makeup was definitely a no-go despite the dark semi circles sitting under my eyes and my dull complexion from not getting much sleep. i went ahead with the rest of my daily routine and headed to school afterwards.

—————

"hey, y/n!" i heard aksel's voice call for me and looked up to see him jogging towards me.

"god, are you alright? your eye-bags are insane, dude. did you even sleep?" he asked.

"not... really," i said, almost in a whisper.

aksel looked down at me, concerned. "uh, is something wrong? did something happen after i left last night?"

i looked up to see alex walking into the gates of school, his beanie-covered head down and his headphones on. using whatever energy i had left, i suddenly ran off towards him.

i felt aksel's hand attempt to grab my arm. "y/n! what are you-"

i ran up to alex and without thinking, i shoved him. he was taken by surprise and was almost knocked over, causing him to stumble. "y/n, what the fuck?!"

i instantly regretted what i had done with everyone around us now staring but i was still mad. "you asshole! give me back my fucking diary!" god, i felt like an absolute child saying that out loud but that diary especially is the most important of all.

"i didn't take your damn diary," he said, adjusting his backpack.

"but you knew i have one?" i asked.

"well.. yeah," he said looking away, shrugging.

"then where is it?! i don't think you understand how fucking important it is to me."

i hadn't noticed that aksel had rushed over so when i felt a pair of hands on my shoulders pulling me back gently, i jumped.

"y/n, wha- seriously, what's going on?" aksel said, trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.

"i.. i have a diary. several. but the diary that i'm currently using to write is gone. nobody knew about it except for my mum but she knows to never touch it. i know that alex took it because he was the only one who went in my room."

"a diary?" aksel brought his hand up to his mouth and stifled a small laugh.

"shut up, man! i've been keeping diaries for years, okay? but this one. this particular one is so fucking important to me - i don't think you guys understand."

"alex, i think you should just give it back."

"i told her already. i didn't take the stupid diary."

"then who did? there's no way anyone else could have taken it!" i fidgeted on the spot out of frustration.

"where's levi?" alex asked.

"what? what's levi got to do with-"

"-i think you should ask him where your diary is," alex cut me off and walked away, looking down at his phone to put his music back on.

in that moment, what i didn't know was the truth. in that moment i was completely oblivious to what would eventually unfold and how much my life was really going to change all because of HIM. all because of levi.

❂ ❂ ❂

hope you enjoyed this part :)
next, i'm probably going to be doing a time skip to a month later when they go to vidcon because I NEED TO MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING IM SORRY  I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN WRITE ABOUT BEFORE THEN

self control ; quackity x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara