part 1

❂ ❂ ❂

i never want to see you again... i never want to see you again... my own words echoed through my head; rumbling through every crevice of my mind.

i opened my eyes to strips of soft morning light shining across my face. i blinked blankly at the ceiling, laying still - not wanting to move at all.
taking a deep breath, i turned over and groaned sleepily into my pillow.
fuuuck.
the weekend was over and it was time to start a new school week. i fucking hate mondays.

i pushed myself up with my lower arms and reached over to my bedside table to check my phone.

two new messages from the eggiest man

the eggiest man
y/n !!!!!! get up !!!!
we're heading out early for some coffee :)

you
aksel, please.
i'm too fucking lazy, it's monday :(

the eggiest man
c'mon, pls.
we're supposed to be meeting alex there too

you
alex? seriously?

alex and i used to be pretty close. actually (or should i say aksually hehheheh), alex, aksel and i used to be the closest trio. they would even always ask me to join them in their youtube videos and twitch streams - which i rarely did because i never really liked to be shown online but nonetheless, those were the times. but something happened and alex suddenly shifted his behaviours towards me. he became rude and aggressive. so, i started acting the same towards him. you know, i used to really like him. he was such a sweet guy and i thought that he would be the one that i would finally fall in love with. he made me feel things that i had never felt for another person before.
whatever, now he's just a dick.

the eggiest man
yeah, i know you guys haven't been on the best of terms for ages but you two are still my best friends. there's no way i could only choose one of you <3

you
choose me <3
jk, i know
you guys have been friends for way longer than you've known me and i would never ask you to choose only one of us
idk what happened with alex and i but... it just really sucks that we can't go back to how it all was before

the eggiest man
yeah yeah yeah loser
ur so lame
i'm definitely choosing him anyway

you
HEY FUCK OFF HAHAHHA

the eggiest man
HAHAHAH
i'm just kidding lmao
i wish you guys were chill with each other again too
it sucks seeing you two this way
but enough of this mushy talk
get your ass out of bed
i'll see you soon, n3rd

i sighed and forced myself to roll out of bed. after quickly having some toast, brushing my teeth and washing my face, i dug through my messy closet to put together an outfit. i ended up throwing on some slightly baggy denim jeans, a creamy white top and a chunky olive cardigan. to finish off the look, i put on some worn down basic black doc martens and threw my hair up into some sort of messy half ponytail bun thing. attractive, i know.

despite me being one of the laziest human beings during the mornings, i still somehow love to be up and out early. it's strange. i'm a night owl who wants to be a morning person.
i headed out the front door into the cool morning air. there was something about this feeling that i just absolutely adore - feeling the fresh breeze against my face and feeling it in my throat as i breathe in.

❂ ❂ ❂