author's notes (updated nov. 2020 - please read)

UPDATE (NOV. 2020):
[this has been mentioned recently in my part 21]
this story hadn't been updated since august of this year and since posting the newest part, there have been new readers who have maybe started watching quackity more recently! so, i wanted to make this update for those who are a part of the newcomers! as i started this story a year ago, it DOES NOT include any of the mcyters (e.g, the dream team) and instead, involves quackity's old crew (aka. mainly just aksel [aksually]) since it is set during the time of vidcon 2019.
i'm extremely sorry if this disappoints any of you who were looking forward to seeing the mcyters in this but i do not have any intentions of bringing them into the story/ replacing the characters to be them (but please do not let this stop you from giving this story a chance and reading!). i also understand that it might be a bit uncomfortable since the friends referred to in this story include the people who quackity is not associated with anymore and it was essentially confirmed earlier on this year that alex and aksel are not really friends anymore. it is saddening but as previously mentioned, the story is set during vidcon 2019 and it would just be a bit strange to completely change the story just to replace the characters.
once again, i apologise and will still continue to attempt to finish the story despite everything that has happened and with the same characters i had started with. however, if it does come to the point where it is necessary, i will be deleting the story.
thanks babes! <3

———————————

hi everyone!
welcome to my story, self control
this is still one of the first stories i've written so forgive me if it isn't very good and if the tense is all messed up - i'm working on it!
i had been writing a story way before this one which had only about 3 parts published but i ended up deleting it since it wasn't going anywhere which sucked because i liked the concept :(
anyway, i'm really excited about this one so i hope you all enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it <3

important: this story includes LOTS of drama and the romance between reader and quackity does not happen until kind of later into the story - sorry for that but the moments leading up to it are CRUCIAL and quite honestly, the best parts hahaha (you don't wanna miss out)
please, be patient, my darlings. you're about to partake on a wild ride :)

a little bit of context:

- this story features three crucial characters - alex, aksel (quackity & aksually) and a made up character: levi
meaning, this story is PURELY FICTION and is in no means meant to be realistic whatsoever - i wrote this for entertainment purposes so please don't take it too seriously :)

the other person in the cover is supposed to be levi - the real person's instagram is @ careww on ig
**he is by all means not who levi is supposed to be but he has the style/aesthetic and kind of look that i pictured levi to have (hair & skin tone)**
once again, levi is not careww, lol

- lowercase is intended

ENJOY, BABIES <3