Ice Girl

Hawk's POV
- - - - - - - - - - -

"Why... Fala... Do they have to leave?"

She smiled and grabbed her wand in her right hand touching my shoulder with her left.

"You will always have me, Hawk? I'll give you a gift for a reminder, that I will always be at her side I can not guarantee that anything bad will happen, but I will always love you."

Fala said kissing my cheek and leaving my room.

I couldn't help but smile, I will always have her...I looked at where she was sitting a princess made out of ice was there. I smiled and put it away.

I grabbed an apple off my table and took a bite. Maybe my life isn't that bad.

I have the most awesome sister, that I couldn't love anymore without my heart bursting.

I went down stairs with my granny to wave Fala goodbye.

She waved back and got in the carriage.

My granny waited and we went inside. "Hawk, I thought about it and I arranged a play date with you, Travis, and Shawn."

I smiled, "Yay!!! Thank you granny!" I hugged her and ran to my room.

Finally I could be friends with boys too.

Maybe we could pick apples are go play with my toys. I am sooo happy!

If only Fala were here. I'll tell her when she would come back.

If only I knew that I would see her many years later.

I smiled and grabbed my notebook. And started to write, so I wouldn't forget

Tell Fawla that I going to make knew friends.

I smiled and ripped the page out. And stuck it on my closet door so granny wouldn't get mad.

The little ice princess would be fun to play with. I could be the hero, like mommy and daddy.

I miss Fala, but I would still miss Fala.

I hope she will come back soon, without her I stay at home with Granny, but granny is always busy.

Mommy and daddy are always busy. I never really get to see them, but I always get to play with Fala.

But I'll see her after my play date!

Little would I know, that the little Ice Girl would haunt me years later.

——————————————
Hey, I'm back updating some of my books.
Sorry it's short, but my updates will be slow. My inspiration is fading away, but I will try.
Remember, wash your hands and stay safe.

405 words