The Beginning

3rd person POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was a beautiful day for the Cinderella Kingdom, for the heir to the throne was born, a little princess was having a party and everyone to kings, knights, queens, princesses, prince's, and the noble people of the land were all invited.

For on this bright sunny day filled with glee and joy, there were those who were filled with anger and resentment.

There was and still is a group, of those who are filled with evil and hatred. That group was called the, 'Villians' For a few years ago there hope to take down the other group called, the 'Heroes' was smashed to pieces.

With a stong one year old with extraordinary power's they were now sure that it was destiny for the newest generation of Villians to defeat the Heroes.

And finally end all of them.

Hawk's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I don't wana goooo!" My Granny glared at me, "Whether you like it or not you are going."

I pouted and crossed my arms. A idea came to my head, what if I bother her?, " What about the weather? " "What?" She asked me with a cold glare. I smiled, "You said,'weather'." I said as I giggled, then the coldest glare came on her face."No I didn't, I said, 'Whether' NOT 'Weather'" I shrugged, "Well I don't hear the difference. "Before she could say anything. the best sister came down.

"FAWLA!" I said rushing to hug my sister who laughed. "What is it Hawk?"

I looked at her teasingly, "Did you eat my apples?"

She laughed, "Why would I- I have plenty. " She smiled then looked at granny. "I can go, and Hawk can stay here."

Our granny shook her head. "The Cinderella Family have invited us and we are quite close to their family." Fala sighed knowing that we couldn't convince her.

We went to the family orchid. I looked at my sister, "Your so pretty, but why does granny set you up on play dates with other people when you have me?"

She smiled sweetly at me, "Oh Hawk, we're royalty, we have to have friends cause, they will help us to. So if we're kind to others they should be kind to us."

I smiled, " I love you, Fala." I said hugging her as she hugged me back. My life is the best.

- - - - - - - - In Another Kingdom - - - - - -

Head Mistress Cinderella POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I sighed, Finally an heir to the throne. This child has strong magic... how am I supposed to protect her with strong magic?

I hear a knock at my office door. Then a child's plea, "Pllllleeeeaaasssee! Granny! I WANA GO HOOOOMMME!"

I open the door to see my close friend Snow White. " Ah, Snow White You are early to the christening of my grandchild. "

She smiled, "Well I couldn't wait to see the baby." I smiled "She's sleeping in her cradle in her room."

"Can we see her?" I nodded my head.

Her grandson made an outburst. "Can we go? I don't wana see a baby. " he said crossing his arms which his grandmother's hand ready to slap him.

I smiled as I led the way to her room. Her granddaughter smiled at the big room , but kept quiet when her grandson said,"Where are the weapons?!" He said wandering around the room.

"Hawk Snow White! Be quiet! "She whisper shouted. " No Snow, it's fine the baby's probably awake, but she's quite peaceful. " I said walking to the crib where a baby girl laid with her eyes wide open ready to see the world.

"What is her name?" Snow asked. " Rosella, or Rose." She smiled, " What a beautiful name, but why did your family choose it?" I smiled, " It fit, just perfectly. Plus her magic is strong. She is like a Rose beautiful, but not afraid. A beautiful pain. With grace and beauty. A perfect package. " I said smiling at the infant. Snow gently stroked her hair.

Her golden locks were perfect and soft. I sighed she smelled like fresh cut rose's.

Hawk looked at the baby and stuck his hand between the bars and Rose held his finger and he held her hand gently.

" Awww." Said Snow and her granddaughter who were cooing while playing with the baby. Then the door opened.

A lady who looked tired who had just became a mother. Came over and picked up her infant and rocked her.

Snow same did my husband who just came in after watching smiled at Rose and randomly said,"Rosella and Hawk should be betrothed together. "

"What?!" Snow's granddaughter, my daughter, and me said at the same time.

Snow rambled on. Then I thought of them holding hands... hmm maybe they are destined to be together? "Sorry. We'll see. " Now I need to check on the preparations for the event. "I said rushing out of the room. Well I suppose this is the beginning of Rose and Hawk's story...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey Cuties!
I just want to say this is sorta based off of a movie that I watched it's kinda old...

Yes... I know, 1994 and no. I wasn't born that year. Well. It's not that bad when I get there I will show you a song that I'm fond of from this movie...
Oh, and I didn't think I would update this soon.
Well that's it for now

Well don't forget to
♡Vote♡Comment♡Follow

Paws Out!

12:43 AM Fri, August 23

907 Words