Once apon A Time

Hawk's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - -
"So, how did you and Mommy fall in love?" One of the kids asked.

Astoria's kid with glasses raised her hand, "Yes?" asked the little kid, who gave a smirk, "You will tell the story?"

I gave a lightchuckle, "I suppose I don't have a choice, do I?" I said as they giggled. I looked at them and smiled, "It was a-" I heard a scoff behind me, I turned around to see my friends and wife.

Astoria groaned, " I see you still don't know how to tell your own story."

I felt my face flush,  "Astoria why, dont we all help to narrate?" Rose asked walking over to sit next to me, she put her head on my shoulder.

Astoria smiled "Let's see..."

The Castle grounds are so beautiful, anyne could get lost into the scenery.

For the tree's were a beautiful lush green, the scent of flowers blew through the air, the wind whispered secrets of a language that I couldn't understand.

The sun giving us warmth and making shawdows dance, as for Rose, her hair danced in the soft breeze each golden lock still perfect.

I turned my head back to my friends and family, there Rose was in a beautiful light blue dress, holding our 6 year old.

Astoria was still talking, though I snapped back as she smiled at Shawn.

Then she opened her mouth and got everyone's attention then said,"Well every story must have a beginning, now like other story's let's start with, Once apon a time..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry if I kept you waiting, this doesnt have anything to do with my other fan fics.

Well dont forget to
♡ vote ♡ comment ♡ follow ♡

Paws Out!!!
(P.S. sorry ima outa ideas 4 my other fan fics. Well I'll get 2 them asap)
Monday August/18/2018

308 words