9: A Date to Remember

Start from the beginning

"Simple white button shirt, suspenders, and khakis?"
He cringed, just mumbling it. The snake sighed in exasperation.
Nagini raised her elongated body till she was at eye level with Tom.

"You're bad at this!" Nagini hissed violently; it made Tom gulp. She lowered herself back to the floor, her head gently resting on his feet as an apology for scaring him — not that he will admit to being frightened.

"Just wear the all-black outfit."

Tom nodded, picking up the other clothes shoving them back into the dresser. "You know I've never done anything like this before," he stated plainly as takes off his shirt, showing his nice hairless chest and decent abs.

"Do I detect a hint of trepidation?" Nagini questioned.

"I'm not nervous. How dare you imply such a thought," Tom opposed, stopping to glare at his pet. "I should crucio you for that."

Since his snake is his only being of comfort, unless you involve Catherine, he wouldn't harm her.
But rest assured, if it was anybody else — and he means anyone — they would be on the floor rolling in agony.

He continued with his shirt; then he started stumbling with a tiny button. He cursed under his breath. Nagini lets out a weird sound — like a mix of a hiss and laughter. "Sure, whatever you say, human," she grumbled as she slitherd back up the bed.

"Oh shut up," he barked, picking up some of the his cologne and squirts a few times, sending a mass of cologne not only on him but through the air surrounding the poor snake.

"You're going to give me a headache," Nagini snapped at him. He rolled his eyes, ignoring his sassy ass snake.

"How do I look?" He asked, his foot tapping nervously to ground. He still denied that he was not anxious. He modeled for his pet, and Nagini nodded her head with a satisfying hiss — admiring him.

"You look good enough to eat, now get you pompous fanny out of here. For girls don't like their men to be late." She placed her head back down and coiled up for a nap while her human went out on his very first date — it should be memorable. Tom rushed like a made dog to get to The Three Broomsticks on time, eager to see his Catherine.

          ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🤍 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Catherine dressed in a black long-sleeve turtle-neck shirt. A red plaid skirt with stockings and leather low pumps.

She decided to make her hair curled up to par with the 1940s look.  For makeup, she went with just small cat eyes for eyeliner and red lipstick. She didn't bother to do foundation or that nonsense. And no mascara, because she has naturally long eyelashes, thank Merlin's soul.

Last but not least, she had at least 20 different fragrances to choose from. She just went with the most iconic Coco Chanel number five. Few squirts of that, and she went on her merry way.
Extremely excited and nervous about this wonderfully planned date.

           ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🤍 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Catherine grinned at the sight of Tom pacing back and forth. She giggled to herself as she ogled over his outfit. All black and brooding with a load of mysterious vibes, and she loved a good mystery — especially one this handsome and charming.

"Tom!" She said with excitement.
She pulled him into a hug. Tom grunted as he stood there stiff as a board.

"Are you okay?" She asked, pulling away.

He nodded, biting his lip. "Yes,
I just..." his words faded. He didn't know what to say when it came to this sort of thing; instead, he forced a smile, it looked painful.