Chapter Four

It had been a couple of weeks since the Elementals were accepted into the Avengers

It had been a couple of weeks since the Elementals were accepted into the Avengers. They were given a wing of the compound, ensuring that none of them were separated from one another. Each elemental was given a room to decorate it how they pleased however three of the four rooms were used as the four of them agreed that they should have a spare room, especially as Annabelle wanted to be in the same room as Jack. The two seemed to be inseparable, especially after everything they've been through but Charlie and Eleanor were waiting for their monthly argument.

Charlie's room was very much like his element. Plants littered his room, vines growing on the walls and hanging from the ceiling, plants dotted on every shelf. His room looked like a forest with the walls painted green and the plants everywhere. It was clear that Charlie missed being in his element, however, he just had to walk outside and he'd be in the woods from the Elemental wing.

Eleanor's room was very different to Charlie's. Her walls were blue but had a purple tint to it. She had photos dotted around the room, ones which meant a lot to her. A fire place was on one wall with a blaze always in it. A fire extinguisher was placed by the door as Tony argued that she might set the building on fire. Her room was always warm compared to Charlie's. As a 'present' from Clint she had a glass floor which showed coal underneath with hot lava flowing between the coal. He intended it to be a joke but it backfired on him when Eleanor turned around to him and said thank you.

Jack and Annabelle's room was different to the other two. Both of them had different ideas but both made their ideas work. Jack made sure their room was next to the river so Annabelle could just open the French doors and touch the river. Their room was a light blue with a silver tint. Like Eleanor, Annabelle put pictures in the room but she only put in pictures she saw fit. She argued with Jack to have carpet rather than wood, knowing full well she would get cold. When looking at the ceiling it was like there was no roof. Jack had asked if Tony could put a projector up, showing the sky on different times of the day.

The wing had its own separate lounge and kitchen and training room for them if they wished to be alone. Natasha was the one who argued it for them to get the separate areas in case they were not comfortable to instantly be thrown into the Avengers way of life. And she was right. The Avengers barely saw the elementals, only when they were called for team meetings or they were forced out of the room by Tony saying they needed team bonding exercises and unluckily for the elementals, today was one of those days.

The group of four were called to the main lounge. Charlie and Eleanor took a sofa whereas Jack and Annabelle took a chair, Annabelle being sat on Jack's lap. All four of them looked at the Avengers sat around either on the remaining chairs and sofas or on the floor.

"We called you down from your wing as we have to get to know you guys better before we even go on a mission with you all." Steve started as he folded his hands together.

"Alright grandad, what do you want to know?" Eleanor asked as she leaned her head on Charlie's shoulder, who wrapped his arm around her.

Steve sent her an annoyed look at the name but looked at the others to see if there was anyone who wanted to ask something before turning back to the four. "Show us what your powers are like."