Prologue

Have you ever been hunted by organisations? Wanting you only for the power you possess?

The Elementals were a group constantly being hunted, constantly on the run, never settling in a place for more than one night.

The name they had been deemed by those that had seen them was Elementals and it fit perfectly to the group of four.

A man with blonde hair and striking forest green eyes held the power of the air. His strong sturdy build didn't match his light fingered power. His famous black hoodie suggested he held the element of fire, not air. His face constantly held a cheeky look, the only time the other four of the group had known him to be serious was when one of them was in danger or the situation was about to go south very quickly, which always the case when the group were involved. He was the leader of the group, the typical superhero leader. His personality pushed him towards the leadership role as without him the team would bicker or break apart, much like how the earth needs the element of air to survive and keep everything in order.

The element of water was controlled by a girl with long curly brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Faint freckles on her face but bold on her body. She was definitely the brains of the group. She was vital in ensuring the group could not be tracked, no one had a connection to them when they were out at sea. She could see into the enemy bases without being noticed due to her power, allowing her to detect where the group attacked. She was small in height, making Air seem giant against her but her strength was larger than any of the group, the earth was full of water, strengthening her power. However, whilst she seemed small, she caused destruction whenever pushed, almost like how a tsunami occurs after a tectonic event, causing mass destruction. She was quiet and came and go as she pleased, but stayed loyal to her team.

Fire. Seen as the most destructive element on the earth. It burnt down whatever it touched, however, it also allowed new life to be created through its destruction. Whilst fire and water are often at war with each other, the elementals worked hand in hand. Water fixed the destruction that fire had made. Water's job was to ensure Fire was never angered. Fire was a girl with bold hair, not as bright as ginger but her coloured hair reflected the flames of fire. Her hazel brown eyes changing colour when her power was released, turning a warm orange colour like logs slowly being burnt in the fireplace. Her power was deep inside the earth's core, allowing her to have connection to her power wherever she may be. Like Water she was small in height but she caused mass destruction, lava from volcanoes or from simple sparks from log fires, you name it her power was the definition of danger. She was someone the team could rely on and was the one to cheer the team up after a bad day. Though younger than the other two she was wise when she needed to be.

Finally, the last element: earth. Unlike the rest of the elements this one had control over any living being on the universe. He had brown hair, to which some people might say was as dark as soil, and rich brown eyes. He was tall and lanky, but also strong. Lean muscles in his arms which were jsit enough to please the eye. He was easily spotted as earth, in many people's opinions, was the same. Whilst his power may have not appeared as impressive as everyone else, he was the main element bringing about and sustaining life, he could manage the plants on the earth and hinder all life. He could care for the animals of the earth with a single touch. He tended to take a step back when it came to the orders given, following any orders which seemed logical to him. He often worked with Fire as he was shy and humble but often controlled Fire well when she became riled up. Earth ensured that the rest of the elements could be as powerful as they needed, almost like the backbone of them all.

The group of four were the only people recorded to have the elemental powers. Each person was easily recognised for their element. When together the group were unstoppable, they could take almost anything down, when alone that element was strong but they were weakened. Due to their strength it left them being hunted down by any organisation possible, all eager to gain the most powerful group. Some might disagree with the constant everyday of being on the run bib for the elementals it was the norm. Not everything works like clockwork.