Chapter 20: Smile My Darling

There I see my papa standing there waiting. My papa is the emotional guy he begins crying when he sees me. My Uncle his twin stood next to him with his blue hair instead of the purple my papa had.

I've always loved my uncle. He's always been the best uncle for me. I'm glad he's part of the family. Oh don't tell anyone but Him and Angel Dust got together a while back. "Uncle Edd," I say. I spot me and waves at me. Then he made his way over to me and gave me a hug. Then is when I noticed he too like my papa had tears rolling down his cheeks.

-------

Soon it was time to begin my walk alongside my papa. My arm was hooked in his as the doors open to the large room. It was decorated with all sorts of pretty things. Then, a familiar shape came into my vision. His red and black hair had almost a shine to it. He hands his back towards me. He also wore a black tuxedo. On his right, his groomsmen stood in red tuxedos. Husk of core you best man. On the other side were my bridesmaids. You know who they are. Everyone was standing in the room and all eyes were on me. After what seemed like forever we finally reached the alter.

Right away, Alastor turned around. He had a red rose in his suit pocket. He bent down and held out his hand. I unhooked my arm from Papa's and laid my hand in Alastor's. I make my way up the stairs. One at the top I stop and face my soon to be husband. Butterfly swarm din m stomach. He flipped the fail from in front of my face to behind me. Our eyes met for the first time in a week.

After the so-called "priest" spoke the boring parts it finally came time to say our vows. I went first, "Love can act in strange ways. It brought you and I together yet another it kept us apart only to reunite us when we can't to hell. Alastor you are my one and only. My light and the only one who holds the keys to my heart. My proms to you are to always love and cherish you." Then it was Alastor's turn, "Alice my darling, you sometimes make me forget I'm in hell. Your my light in this place. A promise inmate to you is to love you eternally and never waver." With that, we slipped the rings on each other's fingers and before anyone said anything. Alastor spun me around and then dip kissed me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

-----------

After the reception began  My great-grandfather Alucard took the stand on the stage. My great-grandmother was by his side as she always was. Great grandfather takes the microphone and begins to speak, "Hello and welcome. It is fine for the transfer ceremony. For those of you don't know. This ceremony is when we pass down the title of the family head. We have been waiting a long time for this moment to come. Will the bride please stand next to me please." I did after a bit he nodded at me and I knew what to do. I faced away from the crowd and sat on my need. He began, "Alice Stormwood, the Ink Demon are you are prepared to take on the responsibility of being the head of the family?" I reply with a simple yes. He continues, "Repeat after me. I Alice do hear by inheriting the role of Family leader." I repeated what he said. He finishes with, "I hear my name you the new head of the family." I feel a burning sensation in my right shoulder. I knew what this was. I felt my power grow a little. Once the iron was removed from my shoulder I stood and turned around looking at the crowd. At last, everyone cheered. I felt the tattoo on my back morphe a bit. It has had has been a while since it did that. The tattoos in my family tell the story of the person that where's them and morphed as their life or undead life goes on.

 The tattoos in my family tell the story of the person that where's them and morphed as their life or undead life goes on

Once I was back in my seat I hear, "Darling are you alright?"

"I fine," I say looking to his eyes.

He then pulls me into a kid and after a moment pulls away and says, "Smile my Darling." I smirked up at him and then I remembered what I had in store for him that night. I felt a hot blush start staying my cheeks. I watched as his smile widen.

Suddenly, it was time for the first dance. Alastor stood and held out his hand. I took it and he helped me in and led me to the dance floor. Wrapping one arm around my waist and the other wasting my free hand. He began to walk. He let me around and around the dance floor like the gentleman he was. Occasionally giving me a little spin. My heartfelt like it was a sledgehammer as it beats hard against my chest. Soon though the song came to a close and he dipped me into another kiss.

-------

After a while, if everyone dancing it was time for food. What's everybody gathered we all chat for an Of. Of course, I had special meals put out for Alastor considering his diet. Of course, he ate happily everyone else is none the wiser though. I watched as everyone enjoyed themselves.

Moments later it was time for the bouquet toss. I was turned around. So I blindly threw it behind me. I turned around a moment later to see Charlie holding the flower bouquet. I giggled as she and Vaggie looked at each other with a bright red blush on both of their cheeks. Finally, it was time to leave.

We step into the back of the long red limo and it speeds off. With us in it.

( hello everyone, now I want to explain something

( hello everyone, now I want to explain something. This chapter may be the last chapter in the story but I am going to throw one more extra now. Don't worry this one isn't mandatory if you're not okay with that kind of thing. For those of you who have read my stuff in the past if any of you come from that then you know what is coming.

Also there is a book 2 coming out. Alice a not the one telling the story. I'll see ya there.)