Chapter 10: Silver

The Crimson Sky loomed above Alastor and I as we sat on a picnic blanket enjoying each other's company. As gray clouds thought of the sky here in there there more pink color the name thing but still Gray. Our hands were intertwined as he leaned in. His glowing red I boring into my Orange ones. He leaned in till we were half an inch apart. He took a breath and stated, "I love you so much my darling." My lips curved into a gentle loving Smile as I replied, "Oh my love I will always love you." With that he took the chance and our lips met my eyes closed and I leaned in enjoying every bit of him. He tasted like blood and strawberries a lovely combination.

After I'm countless amount of time kissing he finally broke apart. Then, he touches his forehead to mine gently. He rubbed his fingers over mine lovingly. Before I even knew it even wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me close there I rested my head on his chest. As anyone were to mess with this I would kill them.

--------

I had finally found him he was with that whore though. I can't find a way to get a rid of her she's ruining everything. What to do with the rat. Oh I know this will take some time though. Have your day little bunny you will pay.

----------

Suddenly, I felt something. I didn't know what it was but I didn't like it. I'm definitely not going to let my guard down now.

"Darling is everything all right?," my love asks me.

"I'm quite alright my love," I replied trying not to worry him.

After a few hours we arrived back at the hotel. There waiting for us was Princess Charlie. What she saw she waved to us just waiting for us to come on over. She was sitting on the couch. Alastor and I made our way over to the couch. On the couch was not just Charlie but a small rabbit with silver streaks in its purple fur. He seemed familiar to me but I don't know why. Charlie then said, "Here they are Charles." Wait Charles was the name of my grandfather. The rabbit looked at us and smiled, "Alice you've gotten so big. Who is the special by your side?" I let out a loud squealing said, "Grandfather it's wonderful to see you!" My voice filled with excitement. Alastor has on his hand and said, "Alastor, a pleasure." My grandfather was now four times smaller than I was. He had become a full-on bunny. Grandfather hopped up on to the arm of the couch and said sadly, "Alice I have something to tell you." I have never heard my grandfather sounds so sad before. He was always happy nothing seemed to darken his days.

"What is a grandfather?," I said about tilting my head to the side.

Grandfather took a deep breath instated sadly, "Your grandmother and I we split." This was a good thing my grandmother had always been a gold digger. She had been only using my grandfather for his money all his life. My father was the one who told me. He told me to never be like her. I was snapped out of my fault when Grandfather said, "I will be here tell your wedding." Finally, I jump for joy.

Night had fallen outside the hotel. After my little excited fit die down I said, "I'm going to go make dinner." With that I left the room and headed for the kitchen. As I cooked I began home to myself one of my favorites who Tunes.

Suddenly, something did not feel right I felt woozy and tired. Then everything went black. When I woke up later I found myself in a small cage with my hands tied behind my back. Tape was over my mouth. I attempted to use my Powers but to no avail. They somehow sealed my abilities. My eyes wine at the sheer fear that filled me. I felt black here stripped my cheeks. I didn't close my eyes once again and looked through the bunny in my bedroom. There I saw alastor looking for me frantically. Then, hyena Diamond demon appeared out of nowhere gently touched alastor shoulder. Alastor turned around and smiled. He stated, "Hello Scarlett my dear. I've been looking everywhere for you." I return back to my situation crying even more.

Right away I hear an unfamiliar voice. I look up to see a demon who I knew nothing of. He was a crow demon with black wings and beek. His black eyes peered into mine and he said, "You're such a pretty little slave. You were worth the purchase." Who sold me? I will kill whoever did it but first I got to get out of here. That hyena demon must pay as well she's in my way. I looked back to the Crow demon my eyes raging with anger. He reached his hand in and stroke the side of my face. I did not want to touch. I want to interrogate this demon and then kill him. He is revolting.

---------
Back at the hotel

I took another sip my booze as I watched the others go about. Soon I blacked out and woke up hours later. As I open my eyes there was Alastor the damn radio demon. Who was that beside him. Her wings were diamond. Was she at hyena. What is he doing with her where is Alice? I watched as he held her hand and she held back with a smile. I kept my head low looking at the intruder. This was not good something was wrong. I will have to confront Alastor later. When I saw The Intruders eyes they were pitch black all the way through no whites no pupils. I heard Alastor call her by the name Scarlett. So that's The Intruders name. I took another sip of my booze and knocked out again. I feel bad for Alice hopefully this gets this settled.

(Well looks like shit hit the fan. Finally we're here I have been waiting to get her in here for a long time. I hope you enjoyed.)