Chapter 15: Heavenly?

I watched as it forcefully apared as well as those. Alastor had gone hunting. He was going to be gone for a few hours. I hated these parts if me. I enjoyed my demonic power but I despise my heavenly power. I wish my wings would turn black so that way I would be a fallen angel and never could go to heaven. I hope she doesn't find me. I don't want to lose the happiness I already have.

I was about to rip them off before a knock came at the door I quickly put them away feathers flying here and there. I caught them with my ink and sucked them into the liquid. Then I made it hide the feathers away. Then, I hear Angel's voice come from behind the door, "Hey Alice. You needed us for our measurements ?"

"Come in," I say somewhat softly.

There in the doorway stood Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel Dust. They where my bride's maids. Charlie was my maid of honor. My original maid of honor didn't want to do it. It was something about being stood up at her wedding or something. They all stepped into the room and looked around. Angel Spoke up, "So how are we doing this?"I pulled out a dress. It was a soft purple. It was as soft as it looked. Angel asked confused, "So toots it 2 weeks before your wedding, you have one dress and three brides maids. How we gona do this?" I touched his sholder and his clothing transformed into the dress but with more slives to compensate for his other 4 arms. I did the same to Charlie and Vaggie but with just the normal dress. The dresses where shiny and had long sleaves that went to the wrists. They dropped just below the knees at the bottom. I let out a happy scree as I looked at them. They all look so wonderful.

"Sooooop cute," I say happily.

Using my magic, I somehow pulled out mannequins even one that had Angel Dust's arms out of thin air.

Suddenly, we are not a knock at the door. I hadn't even realized someone that closed it. We walked over to the door and then opened it only to see Hilda. Hitler was my made from way back when I was alive. Only reason why she's here in hell is because she made a deal with my family not realizing that we are all part demon. She thought she was just getting a job oh no she got a deal. Hilda was a very sweet woman. She was supportive and kind almost like a second mother to me. For the most part she helped my dad raised me after my mother died when I was six. She was always very good at things around the house she could always handle doing the chores with ease. I want start to do the chores with her only to find that I couldn't keep up. Now that my home I'm older I could probably keep up with her a little bit. She smiled at me parade and locks falling into her face from her unkempt bun. She wore a maid outfit and she was a very plump woman. Chili's gave rate hugs. Hilda was one of the most important demons in my in my under life and my living life. She smiled at me and handed me a bag. I felt my eyes wine as I realized what it was. I think her a bunch of times and she just smiled and walked off. I slowly took the dress out of the bag and set it on it on the one bear mannequin. I smiled widely and jumped up and down. What is the dress you ask. This is address I've been working on since I was very young. My family has a bad habit of having to prepare for these kind of things. I in fact he answered at this press or my future wedding which is coming up soon. The problem was now I had to make the veil and I had to make sure the dress still fit me snuggly. I'm not going to explain my dress right now I will little later though. I do have a tarp over the dress protecting it so Alastor won't wouldn't see. Now, you might be wondering how my family was able to retrieve the dress from the living world. You seem my family has special permission to enter the Living World at will. We can bring a few other demons with us but they have to follow one simple rule which is we are not allowed to kill the living until the Day of Reckoning.

I pushed Charlie, Angel Dust and Vaggie out of the room. Things were going so perfect. Alastor had to move back into his old room until we are married. I let out a small side and then sat on the bed. I laid back and stared at the ceiling smiling to myself. Then, I remember the one thing I had to do. It could wait a few days.

There are a few things I have not told anyone. Tell me a few who know but that's because they are part of the family. Demons like my great-grandfather, my grandfather, great-grandmother, father, mother, and uncle. I am an odd case down here in hell. One thing I'm only half demon. It may sound silly even though I did drop like everybody else from the sky. I only came into hell a half demon. My other half is something I wish to not become. If I were to become my angel half I would have to leave everyone behind and of course I could not do that. I've already spent so much time and effort in trying to get Alastor love me I don't want to ruin it. After all I don't want all that hard work going to waste.

You're probably wondering why I am half angel. Well that's due to my father killing my mother when I was six. I don't hate my father for doing so in fact he said he was doing it out of love and that he didn't want her to get a corrupted by our family. After all we are a bunch of influential serial killers.