Chapter 6: The Family

A crow demon that looked no older than the age of 19 looks at her great-granddaughter through the Looking Glass. Her heart swelled with pride. Her great-granddaughter daughter Saturday chair kissing one she had urine for over a hundred years. "Alice your work finally paid off," she whispered to no one but herself.

------------

Suddenly, I was startled by a knock. I quickly made the image vanish then I said, "Yes come in." Then the Door Creek open reviewing my handsome husband. He was a fox demon. He asks, "Have you found Alice yet?"

"No," I lied to him.

You let out a sigh and said, "Clare we will find Alice. Don't you worry." I gave him a weird smile. He laying down and gave me a quick kiss. I looked at the time and stated, "Shouldn't we see him out?" Alucard smirked and said, "Alright." He then offered just handed me. I sent mine and his and he helped me to my feet.

Right away, you led me out of the room and into our shared bedroom. Then, you led me to the front of the house. They're ice all are grandson, he had his hat on waiting for us. The spotted us and said, " grandfather and grandmother thank you for seeing me off."

"We have yet to find her William," I simply stated.

"I miss my little girl grandmother." His voice was least heavily with sadness.

"I'm looking forward to seeing my niece," Edward said to his identical twin. "So do you have any idea what She looks like here in hell?" Ed finishes.

We'll just look to his rabbit ears hoping that was the case. After all, he'd been looking or his daughter for over a hundred years now. And keeping an eye on every single bunny demon there was. He's not a lot of them over the years but a few including the ink demon. She was very elusive. Ed just let out a heavy left. Will Roll Will Roll his eyes out of your her brother while he shook his head slightly. We'll then proceeded to enter the Long Black Limousine he has to be busy for them for a while. Alucard wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him. Once Will enters the car. The car sped off not to be seen for a long while.

~~~~~~~~~~

- back at the Happy Hotel-

I pulled my long fluffy, violet hair into a simple ponytail using a light blue scrunchie. I threw on my usual blue dress the hearts on my cheeks seem to Glow a bit. A smile Adorn my light gray cheeks.

"You look, wonderful darling." His radio voice like honey in my ears.

My cheeks flushed dark gray, "A... Alastor?" I say. Designs make their way around my waist. I felt him move my hair to the side and said his chin on my shoulder. Its hands smile Gracie his features. We had been dating for about a year now. We still hadn't done the do.

The urge I've had for him was extremely strong but thanks to the family law I had to wait longer. Alastor gave me give my neck a quick kiss. He and I share a room now

"Alice my darling are you free tonight?" he asked simply.

"Why yes," I answer.

"Would you do me the honor of joining me tonight for dinner?," his voice had a hint of excitement strong throughout it.

I turn my head to him give him a quick kiss on the lips, "It would be my pleasure my love." I washed us a smile widened, "Wonderful my darling." His voice was a whisper in my ear causing Shivers to run down my spine. He then vanished. I finally stood up and headed out my door.

After I locked the door behind me. I'm greeted by Angel, "Good morning toots." I look to him and say, "Good morning Angel." He smiles, "How's he in bed?" I felt my cheeks change shade. I said with a squeaky tone, "Angel him and I didn't!" Angel starts laughing causing me to throw a punch at him. He dodged like usual. Finally, I just walk away from him.

After a bit, I enter the elevator. I then press the lobby button. The feeling of the elevator going up or down always made me feel weird. I don't know why. Once the elevator door opened I made my way to the dining room. I grabbed my self some eggs, sausage, and waffles. I then slathered my waffles in butter and syrup. Finally, I took a seat at the table. I looked around the table to see Husk, Vaggie, Nifty, and Charlie. No Alastor though. That wasn't uncommon. He had a special diet after all. I took a few bites of my food. It was so good.

Once my food was done I threw the paper plate and plastic fork away. Then I grabbed a to-go coffee cup and filled it almost halfway with vanilla creamer and the rest of the way with coffee. I then placed the cap on snuggly. I took a sip and felt a little more awake. Next, I poured some coffee into a separate cup nothing more. A few seconds later. I felt arms around me. I handed Alastor his coffee and gave him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~

-a day later-

I watch as buildings pass by hoping to see my little girl. I held her favorite stuffed deer in my arms. I plan on giving it to her when I find her. A small smile fell on my lips as I remembered her taking her first steps. I remembered her first words Which weren't mama or dada. I was lost in thought when something felt unusual. After a moment I realized...

~~~~~~~~

-back to the previous morning-

Alastor chuckled and then said, "I'm excited about tonight darling." I looked into his eyes and asked, "how so my love?" His smile widened, "Oh you have to wait." I raised a brow curiously.