Chapter 17: Half Angel

Charlie and I are very different despite us both having angel blood in us. The difference in a range of blood was hers was dark angel blood from Lucifer. Mine was pure Angel blood.

Out of nowhere, she appears from behind the corner I was hiding. I watched as she gracefully floated across the floor towards us. Her eyes met mine and I felt my heart sink even deeper. Without saying a word she grabbed my hand and drag me away from the others. She began to drag me across the foyer toward the door. She didn't say anything to me other than, "You'll be home soon my child." From the moment she grabbed my hand I was struggling to get away but she was too strong right now. Of course, I kept on struggling and struggling I wanted to be free of her iron grasp. I looked towards my love and his eyes widened I know he and Charlie knew exactly why I was upset. I watch this Alastor ran towards us and it's time to get me free but of course there was a barrier walking us from ever touching. I felt it in my bones I was afraid angry. Little boy body morph into my large warm white horns grew lard I was taller than the hotel but of course, my mother had a grasp on me. It seemed no matter what I tried finding her kicking her screaming she would not let me go. I saw it Alastor had transformed then came after us trying to get me back. I tried to speak but my voice was silenced. I sat there alone. My tears stream down my face like an out-of-control waterfall. I felt the changes to my body. I feel as if my power was Vanishing. I begin to transform back into my humanoid form. I filled this with my ears what tiny horns and my tail began to disappear. I also felt the pause inside of my shoes begin to form and defeat again. I did not want this. I did not need this.

Suddenly, I watched as my great-grandfather came out of the hotel calling someone on the phone. I couldn't make out anything he was saying. Not long after many of my family members came to my rescue. My father had jumped in front of my mother attempted to stop her but you wouldn't stop. I was so powerless. I hate feeling this way. I hate making others worry about me. I wish I could stop her myself. I watched as she pushed my father aside. Tears began to well up in his eyes. I wash his hands clenched into Fists. Then I heard the sound of his neck cracking. It is very rare when my father gets angry. He has always been the kind man. He was the best father a demon could ever ask for. Looking to Alastor. He had changed he was in full demon form. I watched as he clawed at the barrier between him and I. Eventually he made it through taking me for my mother. Then I felt my Powers return. I wrap my arms around his neck. I've been buried my face into his neck and began to cry profusely. You held me close to him trying to call me down but to no avail. After a minute I began to calm down and took a look around me. Then that's when I saw my whole family fighting to keep me down here in hell. I still felt weak. I tried to speak but of course, my voice only cracked I couldn't get a word out.

I felt something odd about my powers like something had changed yet it hadn't. I tested my ink powers and they work perfectly fine. But my mental abilities were different they seem to have vanished. Then, I watched as my mother turned around and looked at me. She didn't raise her hand on me and pointed at me, "You ungrateful child. I give you a chance to go to heaven but you refused. I thought I raised you better"

"It wasn't you who raised me, mother. It was my father. I enjoy being a serial killer like the rest of my family," I said my voice cracking from The Strain earlier.

I feel my arms grip tight around Alastor's neck as I stared at my mother. She stopped over to Alastor and I angrily and said, "Alice my child you have no choice in the matter you are coming to Heaven whether you like it or not." She somehow was able to grab me from Alastor's arms. without thinking and out of instinct I pulled the night out that I was hiding under my dress and stabbed her in the chest allowing her blood to hit the grounds of hell. She looked at me her eyes wide and a face full of shock. My eyes wide but I didn't cry this time. Without thinking I let it out an insane laugh. Has lasted for who knows how long before they finally calm down and said to her, "I will not let you get in my way." With that, the Angels going to come there with her came over grabbed her and brought her back up to the heavens. I thought the weird sensation on my back and my head. Without thinking it's still up and spread my wings as well as revealed my halo. Looking to my wings they were no longer a pure white they were pure black. I look to the Halo above my ears and horns to see it black and stained with a few Speckles of red here in there. For some reason, I felt more powerful than I was before. Something has changed me and I don't know what.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist once again that day. and again his head resting on my hair. I heard his voice, "Are you all right my darling?" His voice was barely above a whisper. I didn't know how to feel at the moment. Of course, things were not over we still had a wedding.