Yunlan In The Past

While Shen Wei  and Yunlan was sleeping. Yunlan dream again his past self.

    "Where am I?" As he walk to the forest only to find hus past self basking under the sun while his feet in the river splashing away. "You should not be here? He will return in a minute." Said the past Yunlan. "Tell me how can I stop him and his brother! I want a peaceful life with my Shen Wei!"

    His past life  smile at him. "I still love him if he only knows.... that's  why until  now I didn't  married  anyone.... I'm just waiting for him to come back." As he look to Yunlan. "Don't  let your Shen Wei  lost to your grasp. I lost mine  and now I'm paying it dearly." He said it with a sad smile.

    "Then why won't  you tell him?" Yunlan suddenly  suggest. "I'm scared! He might not forgive  me for what I've done! Until now I feel his anger and it double when you betray  him." Yunlan rubbed  his neck, "Sorry I just want my Xiao Wei  back." As he chuckle. "Then are you willing to offer your body for me for a while if the time comes?" The past Yunlan ask. Yunlan was surprise.  "It's  temporary  only I just want to say I'm sorry to him! Even though he won't  forgive me?" Said the past  Yunlan.

    That time Shen Wei  felt  something  and shake Yunlan to wake up, "What?!" Ask Yunlan. "I felt him! He found us!"
Shen Wei  and Yunlan stand up just to confront Yezun.

    "So here you two are?!" As he wipe his blooded mouth. Shen Wei  pushed  Yunlan at the back. "Xiao Wei!" Yunlan want to protest. But Shen Wei  shoved  him. "Yunlan! It's my job to protect my boyfriend!" Said Shen Wei.  Yezun laugh, "What a brave mortal you are! If my gege won't  get his body back! Maybe I should destroy it!"

    As he cast his smoke poison to Shen Wei.  Shen Wei  deflect it with his power. Yunlan want to help but he was thrown up by both of their power. " Oho! The little teacher is fighting! Will see who will last!" As he smirk. "I'm not a little  teacher! But a professor!" As he shoved  his magic back to Yezun.

    Both intensely use their  power  and they won't  back up. Until Yezun sneak up his power behind Shen Wei.  That time Shen Wei 's pendant is almost breaking. As the pendant break, Yezun power was about to kill him when Yunlan shout and shoved Shen Wei's  body out of the reach of Yezun's  power.

    Shen Wei  is too late to notice it as he that power hit Yunlan on the chest. Shen Wei  scream at the same time the pendant breaks. As the pendant shine brightly making Yezun almost  blinded by it and was thrown by the force hard.

    Xin ci and his men saw the strong light coming from a certain cave as they ran toward it.

    Everything float at that bright light inside it, the crying dark warlock Shen Wei  carried Yunlan wounded body in his arms. "Xiao Wei...." As Yunlan reach his face with his hand. The dark warlock Shen Wei quickly grip his hand. "Even your wounded and dying I still can't  forgive you for betraying me twice!" As he tried to use his stotic face on him. "His been dying to meet you!" Said Yunlan.

    Suddenly  the guzheng  emerge and from it the old Yunlan went to Yunlan's  body. The dark warlock Shen Wei  was surprise, "My Yunlan! My Xiao Lan! You came back. As Yunlan stand from his embrace. "I always wait for your arrival! And I want to tell you, I'm sorry! I know you can't  forgive me for what I done! I thought I can have my revenge in killing you and be happy. But I just realized  when I killed you....I also killed my other heart and it breaks me everyday! Please Xiao Wei! Forget about your revenge and let this two love birds live peacefully.  Let their love be successful  than ours! Please! Come back to me!" As he gave his hand. I promise I won't  let go!" Said the past Yunlan. The dark warlock Shen Wei  first hesitate  but when he see Yunlan smile. He quickly reach for it.

    As another scene came when the dark warlock Shen Wei is falling and about to curse his lover. Yunlan fall with him. "Why did you fall with me? If you don't  love me?" He ask. Yunlan quickly hugged  him. "I just found out what a fool I am denying my feelings for. Even a century  comes, I still love you! And I won't  leave your side  anymore!" That made the dark warlock cried and embrace his shy Yunlan. "That's  the only thing I'm waiting to hear from you! My curse is lifted and will be together  forever even in our reincarnation!" As both spirits disappeared.

   That made Shen Wei  fell unconcious to Yunlan's  wounded body. As Xin ci came with his men and carried Yunlan  and Shen Wei  to safety.  While as Yezun woke up he lost his power because his brother's  spirit is not with him anymore. And he lost his memory due  to the strong  impact of the power that shoved him on a big tree. "Where am I? Who am I?" He ask himself. "Do you want a hand? Beauty?" Ask Da quing  whose sitting on a trunk of the tree infront of Yezun. "Who are you boy?" Yezun ask. "I'm a friend of your gege! You two have a bit of accident while your playing  a role in a play?" As Da quing  smirk.

    Meanwhile in the house of Xin ci they healing the wound of Yunlan, since his father is a healer as the other laid the  unconcious  Shen Wei on a bed beside Yunlan's bed.

    It's  been one week still  the two remain unconcious.  As Shen Wei  wake up. He immediately sit up and trying to find Yunlan. "Don't  worry Shen Wei  my son is beside you!" Said Xin ci.

   "Yunlan!" As he tried to stand up. Xin ci help him up as he sit on Yunlan's  bed. "Is he safe now!" Ask Shen Wei, as he  cried and took Yunlan's  hand. Xin ci smile, "Yes! Thank's  for your help!" Shen Wei  look puzzle on him.