The Surprise

As Shen Wei  sit on the couch, Yunlan played  the guzheng, he played it beautifully.  Making Shen Wei  amaze while  Yezun look suspicious on him.

    "How can you played it well in a matter of time?" Yezun ask while rubbing his chin and thinking. Yunlan went to Shen Wei  side and lean his head to him. "Because I have my inspiration!" As he cuddle to Shen Wei. "And I'm Zhao Yunlan! I'm good at everything! I can easily learn this simple contraption!" He smirk to Yezun.
But the truth is........

*Flashback *

     Yunlan and Da quing  plan everything so he can have a chance to place the amulet to Shen Wei's neck.  Da quing  gave a magical bracelet that  made Yunlan played the guzheng beautifully.  And the last thing is to made Yezun fall asleep so they can proceed the plan.

*End of Flashback *

    Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to him. "See Yezun! Find a lover like my sweet Xiao Lan! His handsome and talented!" As he captured his lips and kiss him passionately. "Hmmph! Why do I need someone like him? He betray you Gege! If you forgot it?!" Shen Wei  became angry and he use his power to throw a table near Yezun.

    Yezun was shock as well as Yunlan. "Don't  ever bad mouth my lover! Infront of me! Now leave! I want to spend my time on my sweet lover!" As he gaze to Yunlan seductively and suddenly  kissing his neck.

    Yezun got mad  and went outside.  As he bang the door close. Making Yunlan and Shen Wei  stopped  and look at the door. "Forget about him! Where were we?" As he kiss Yunlan again and taking his robe off.

   In Yezun room, Yezun was so angry as he hit the wall making a hole on it. Suddenly  he heard a beautiful voice singing behind him. As he turned  around he saw a beautiful  woman whose wearing a revealing clothes while she wear a half mask. Moving toward  him. Yezun never notice he was mesmerized by her beauty. Until she lead him on the bed. As he was about to kiss her. Suddenly  the girl use a stung gun on him. Making him electricuted and black out. "Yes! I done it!" Said Da quing  as he took off the mask and wig. "My voice can still  lure men! He...he... I hope Yunlan can do his part!"

   While in the mean time while Shen Wei  kissing Yunlan's  neck and collarbone. "Xiao Wei.... can we stop for a while?" As he kiss him one more time. "Shen Wei  frown, "Why? This better be important?" Suddenly  Yunlan took a small pendant inside the nightstand. "I have a present for you! I made it for our anniversary!" As he was about to place it on Shen Wei's  neck.

    "Anniversary? Wait? This is not our anniversary?!" As Shen Wei  thinks. Yunlan suddenly  pout. "So! Because your so very busy in this revenge  thing! You forgot our anniversary?" As he fake a cry making Shen Wei  a bit guilty. He took the pendant and wear it so his lover might not got mad at him.

   But as it was place it on his neck. His body suddenly  became hot. As he scream in pain. "Xiao Lan! What  have you done to me! Did you betray  me again!" He shout as he kneeled in pain.
Yunlan hugged  him quickly. "No! I just want my Xiao Wei  back! My angel! Please stop  this revenge thing and just let my Xiao Wei  live happily with me! I promise I won't  leave him ever!" But Shen Wei  shoved him. "You never change! And want to kill me!"

   As he was about to chocked  Yunlan. He suddenly  heard an enchanted spell. Da quing  seeing  the situation immediately  call the bad spirit out of Shen Wei.  It made Shen Wei  lost concious  and fall into Yunlan's  arm.

    "Xiao Wei! Xiao Wei! Please wake up! Da quing  are you sure we didn't  kill my boyfriend?!" As he shake Shen Wei  to wake up. "I'm sure Yunlan! Shen Wei  will be fine!"

    Suddenly  those beautiful eyes fluttered open. "Xiao Lan why are you crying?" The gentle Shen Wei  came back. Yunlan can't  help to cry and embrace Shen Wei.  "We must get out of this place Xiao Wei!" But as he was about to pull Shen Wei.

   "Xiao Lan? What happened  to you?! Who done that to you?!" He angrily ask. "Look Shen Wei  we need to leave before Yezun came back!" Da quing  suddenly  made  a portal and pushed  Yunlan and Shen Wei  in. Luckily  Da quing  quickly went inside the portal as Yezun wake up and trying to find where his gege is.

   The portal lead back to a church,  as Da quing  saw his master still hugging his boyfriend tightly and shouting, "My angel is back!" Shen Wei  blushed  furiously  while trying to shut his boyfriend up with his hand. "Yunlan! Whats  wrong with you?!" Da quing  suddenly  butt in.

    "Shen Wei  we need a lot of talking! Fast! Before Yezun realize  your not his gege anymore!" Shen Wei look puzzle on him. "What's  going on?! What is that portal thing?! Why my Xiao Lan have many bruises! And who is that  Yezun guy?! Is he the one that hurt my boyfriend?! And why are we in church?" He angrily ask while looking around.

    "Errrh..... if I told you? You done this to me? Would you  believe  me?!" Ask Yunlan.  Shen Wei  almost pop his eyes off. "Me?!" Da quing  shake his head, "Actually  not you but your ancestor! Do you believe  in sorcerers  and witchcraft, kings on wanted to have everything?! Even taking your lover away  from you?" That made Shen Wei  arch his brow, "Whose taking who?"

    Da quing  explain to Shen Wei  what happened  and what they must do to get the others out of Yezun castle. But the problem is the bad spirit might enter Shen Wei's  body again and it will be pretty  bad for Yunlan since he betrayed it again. And they might not know on what will it do to Yunlan.

    "No! I don't  want my Xiao Wei to risk his life just to save the kidnapped  victims! I'm the police officer here! I will try to save them and not Shen Wei!"