Holy Ground

That night they rest in the church, "Xiao Lan, is it true what Da quing  said about what that  spirit did to you? How can we fight that thing and his brother?" Shen Wei  ask.

    As they cuddle on the two bench chair they put together. "I still don't know how to fight them. But will think of something? I just don't  want you to get involve in this." Yunlan said. "It must have been awful on what he have done to you?" While Shen Wei caressing his face.

    Yunlan can't  say to his innocent  angel, that he also like his other self in a sexy way. " Yeah....you may say that?"
But Shen Wei  notice that, "What?! Da quing  told me he torture you! Why you still like him?! Did you like him better than me?!" Shen Wei  suddenly  turned his back in angry.

    "No...no!!! Not like that?!" As he tried to embrace Shen Wei  but he only swat his hands on him. "Hey! Are you jealous  on him? You know his also you! But your more gentler and beautiful! That's  why I like you better than him!" As he snuggle to Shen Wei. 

     That made Shen Wei  smile and turned  back to look at him. " Really? You like me better than that guy?" As he hugged  Yunlan. "Yeah, that  guy force me to love him not like you, sweet and lovingly. Who can't  say no to you." As Yunlan kiss his neck. But something  ache in Shen Wei's  heart when he heard what Yunlan say to the other Shen Wei.  As he didn't  know why.

    In the meantime, Yezun tried to find his gege in Yunlan's  house and in other place but can't  find him. "Where did that sly fox have taken my gege again?!" While in the police station Da quing  went to Chu to tell him on what  happened and the kidnapped victims are still in the castle. Suddenly  Xin ci came, "Maybe I can help you?" That made Da quing  widen his eyes. "Master! Your alive!" Xin ci smirk to him. " Where's  my son?! Fat cat?!"

    Da quing  cough, "HiswithShenWei." He quickly say. Xin ci can't  understand.  "What?!" Da quing  repeat it again. Suddenly  Xin ci pound on the table. "Slower Da quing!!!" He shout. Making Chu and the other policemen startled.

     "His with Shen Wei! The present Shen Wei.... whose nice and gentle Professor...." That made Xin ci widen his eyes! You imbecile! Why did you let Yunlan near Shen Wei!" He shout. Chu defend Da quing,  "Sir Professor  Shen is very nice and gentle person!" But he was cut by Xin ci  glare, "Do you know whose your dealing with!"

    Da quing  told him about  the pendant and holy ground. "Will this Professor  Shen Wei will be willing to stay there forever?! Until he step outside that anger spirit will come again and take over his body again and again! I don't  know if the pendant can't  stop that spirit from entering him!" Xin ci face palm himself.

    "What should we do master! We can't  seperate them! Their destined to be lovers even we tear them apart. Your son is head over heals to Professor  as well as him." Xin ci think, "I can't  believe  even after life I made Yunlan hate him in the past, but now thet are lovers again. If things kept going like this tragedy will come again! I don't  want to loose my son again!" He internally  said. "Unless the past Shen Wei  will forgive him! But how? He already betray him again to get his Professor? So how?" As he think.

    Meanwhile, Yezun found them. "Gege!" He shout. Making Yunlan and Shen Wei  startled.  As he saw his past twins. "Is he the one?" Ask Shen Wei  to Yunlan. Yunlan nod, "Don't  get near him! He can't  step into the holy ground!" Said Yunlan.

    "Let me handle this until Da quing  came!" Yunlan suddenly  stand up. "Yezun what is it?! Were having a lovely date  with your Gege! Why disturb us?" Yezun look puzzle at him when he was about to get near them.

    He stop as he see that they are in a church. "I want to see my gege! I want to talk to him!" Shout Yezun. "Sorry but were on a date! So scram!" Yunlan tried to look tuft.  "Really?! Why on a church?! Gege! Come here!" Shout Yezun again.  "No! Didi!" As he went beside his man. "As Xiao Lan said were on a date! If you want to talk? Talk now!" Shen Wei  said as he hold to Yunlan tightly. And he tried not to shake his hand. For he is shocked  to see that Yezun have the same face as him, the difference  are his silver hair and the sinister smirk of his.

    "Gege.... why don't  you come with me and brought that sly fox of yours! This is holy ground we have no power here! Can't  you understand?! Or your not my gege  anymore?!" As he smirk. "We won't  leave here Yezun! His my Shen Wei  now!" Said Yunlan.

     That  made Yezun mad and made one of the chairs fly toward Yunlan. Yunlan shoved Shen Wei  and evade it. As he hurls another chair to Yunlan hitting him at the right  shoulder. Yunlan shout a little. As another one came and another. Suddenly  Shen Wei  notice Yunlan is getting near to Yezun as he called him back. But it's  too late, Yezun have already grabbed  Yunlan by the neck as he lift him up away from the church.

    "Stop! Don't  hurt him!" Shout Shen Wei. "Then come here gege! If you don't  want your lover to die!" Said Yezun. "Xiao Wei! Don't! I don't  want you to turned  back into that dark sorcerer!" Shout Yunlan. As Yezun chocked  Yunlan making him unconcious.  "No!!!" Shout Shen Wei  as he stepped  out from the church.

     His magic suddenly  came out and shoving it to Yezun. Making Yezun break his hold on Yunlan as he dropped  him to the arms of an angry Shen Wei. While he was thrown to a tree trunk. As he spit blood. "Why gege! Why his still the one you choice instead of me! Who love you  truly and never betray you!"

    That time Xin ci came with his team and shocked  at what they see. Shen Wei embrace Yunlan in his arms and facing his past twins ready to fight for his man.