episode 25

Recap

Preeta's jealousy. 😂

Continue.

In room

Preeta take towel go to give that to karan.

When she give the towel to karan someone push her in bathroom.. And lock the door.

Shower is already on.
Preeta crash on his.. Wet chest.
Karan unbalance himself and fall in tub with preeta over him.
Now both are fully wet preeta look up to him and lost his eyes. Karan also lost in her.

Love birds enjoy your bathroom romance😂😂😂😂
A voice come out of washroom. And this none other than Rutu and Naina. Who giggle.

Hearing this both come back to sense.
Preeta try to get up but fall on karan bcs karan's hand on her waist with tight grip. Both again lost each other eyes.
Karan move his hand on her wet waist preeta feel butterflies.

Karan other hand move her hair behind her ear. And sensualy touch her face preeta close her eyes. Feeling his touch.  Karan Lern close to her and suck the water drops on her neck.
And slowly slowly go up to her face and suck water drops on her face firstly her head next her eyes next her cheeks and then nose and finally go towards her lips..

Karan suck water on her lips.
Later karan get his tongue in her mouth to Explore.
Preeta back to sense and push him.
And get up and try to go out but the door is locked she shout

Preeta: koi hai bahar darwaza kholo plz.. Maa. Darwaza kholiye .
She bang on door for open when she bang on door that time her bangle get
Crack. And blood come in her hand. She never noticed this. Naina come there and open the door. Preeta glare her and go to another room for change.

Naina notice her hand was bleeding. And hurrily go towards Rutu. And told her and Shalu maa also there.

Sm smile listening this.
Both Rutu and Naina confusedly look at her.

Rutu: aunty aap has rahi hai. Preeta ke haat se khoon nikal raha hai Aur aap has rahi hai.

Sm: ha kyu ke mujhe malum hai Kya hua hoga Tum dono Abhi nahi samjhegi.... Saying this went from there.

Karan in bathroom.
Karan: are yr mene Kya kar diya ek to pehle kiss ka Hi bhugat raha hu Uske vajeise to preeta ghar Nh aa rahi thi Aur ab ek Aur kand kar diya mene pata Nh ab me preeta se keise nazare miaunga. Yr usne pehle bhi kaha Tha. Aur ab Kya hoga Kya wo bahar sab ko batadegi ke mene Abhi Kya kiya Uske sath. Agr bata degi to mera Kya hoga. Karan gulp in fear. And come out of washroom. Looked here there. For preeta but she nowhere In room.

Preeta change her clothes and look at her hand was bleeding lil.

Preeta: are Yeh... Yeh keise Ho gaya.. And thought that moment..
A unknownly smile come on her lips but she jerk her thoughts.

Rutu and Naina go behind sm and ask her.

Naina: aunty boliyena aap kyu has rahi thi.

Rutu: ha aunty beti ke ankhonse aansu aate hai to maa ko taklif hoti hai Aur preeta ke haatonse to khoon nikal raha hai. Aur aap has rahi ho.

Sm: Tum Nh samjhoge. Beta.. Chodo wo sab.. Nasta karoge Tum dono.
Both nods..

Karan get ready and go towards preeta.

Karan: preeta mujhe tumse kuch Baat karni hai..
Preeta ignore him and come out of room and go to kitchen there she see Shalu maa smilingly cook.

Preeta: are Wah maa Aaj aap Bahot khush lag rahi ho.

Sm: J1 kyu Nh hongi.

Preeta: yeisi bhi Kya Baat hai. Mujhe bhi to batao.

Naina: vahi to hum Kabse puch rahe hai. Per aunty hai ki batati hi Nh.

Sm: are kuch Nh ab jab bachhe khush hote hai to maa ko chehre pe Apne aap smile aa jati hai. Preeta Yeh chai leke jaa Tu me nasta Lati hu. Preeta nods.

Rutu: Chalo Aaj to jiju ke sath broth kar chai ke majje liye jaye.. Chal Naina.

Preeta: hear this and go fastly and sit beside karan and give him tea.

Naina and Rutu. Both giggle seeing preeta. And both sit on chair.

Naina google romantic video songs and watch this song's. With sipping  tea. After 2-3 songs.  She see a song where couple doing romance and there scene like

Hero come towards heroin and held her hand upon her head and kiss her all over upper body and between this hero crack heroin's bangle. This scene  enough for her to understand the situation. Why Shalu maa smile that time when they hear about preeta.

Naina show video to Rutu and she also understand. Both laugh.

Sm come with breakfast and called Rahul.
Rahul come there. And sit for breakfast all eat slincely.

Karan held preeta's hand under the table. And hint her I wanna talk to you. Preeta ignore and try to free herself. But karan is ziddi. 😂

Rutu's spoon fall down and she bend down to take. When she bend her eyes go towards preeta and karan's hand where tangle. She smile seeing this. And get up. And whisper.

Rutu: how romantic!!!.

Rahul: aah karan!

Karan immediately released preeta's hand and looked fear ly toward Rahul.

Karan: ha.. Ha dadu aap ne kuch kaha.

Rahul: (well eating) ha wo me puch raha Tha ke Tum achhanak se Pune keise aa Gaye.  I mean agr preeta ke liye aaye Ho to me use chod deta tumhe aane ki Kya jarurat thi.

Karan(mind): are yr. Ab Kya bolu soch karan.. To Rahul... Ahhb Dadu wo Kya hai na ke Meri ek meeting thi Delhi me to... Interrupt.

Naina: for your kind information jiju Yeh Pune hai Delhi Nh...

Rahul: Naina.... Use pata hai yeh Pune hai ab chup chap Khao.. Naina nods and eat. Bolo karan.

Karan: wo Dadu actually meeting Delhi me thi but wo client kisi argent kam ke vajese Pune aa gaya to mene socha ki kyu na meeting Pune me hi karlu Aur fir pyarrr... I mean preeta bhi to yahi thi to use le jaunga.
Rahul nods.

Preeta mind: to Uski meeting thi yaha Tabhi aaya hai mujhe laga ke muje lene aaya hai to rahil.  Dadu Aapko Aaj office Nh Jana Kya.

Rahul: Nh preeta mujhe Aaj office Nh balki kahi Aur Jana hai. Me kuch kam ke vajese bahar ja raha hu out of Pune.

Preeta : achhya.

Preeta get up and go toward kitchen and come back and sit front of karan not beside him.
Karan see this and get upset. But karan get idea. And remove his shoe and caress her foot with his.

Preeta shock and cough karan get his foot back. And again try.. Preeta glare him in anger..

He again try but unfortunately this time his foot caress Rahul's foot.

Rahul get shock and look at his other side where. Rutu sit he think Rutu do this so Rahul also caress that foot.

Sometimes later preeta Naina and Rutu get up and go to kitchen.
Rahul and karan shock if they go then who caress my leg. 😲

Rahul
Karan shock😵
Me rock😎😂😂

End here

I have a question for all of you.

1) karan Aur preeta ko Apne pyar Ka realisation keise Ho jealousy se Aur ek dusre se dur rehke.?

2) is story me romance keisa chahiye.?

A)  like other ff kiss, and cover with duvet and consumed their marriaged.

B)  mature scene.. Like katib77 story...

Tell me guys...