Something Special (DaiSuga [Smut] )

Warning: This does contain smut so if you don't like that kind of stuff or you are interested in keeping your innocence then I suggest that you don't read this and that you wait until my next update, which might take a while since I have one-acts in drama coming up and I need to run my lines plus my second semester just started and so the homework is piling up because I procrastinate and I was out of school for a week, anyway, that's my warning, let's get on with the story!

"Daichi, what is this?" Suga asked when he walked into their apartment after coming home from work. His back hurt and he just wanted to eat and cuddle with his boyfriend.

"I wanted to do something for you because I know that you've been working really hard at work lately, so . . . ." Daichi trailed off as he gestured to the wide assortment of stuff that was spread over their dining room table.

Of course, everything were things that Suga loved, but it also made him wonder when Daichi had done all of this.

"I had some help from the others," Daichi admitted, having read Suga's mind the way he tended to do, wrapping his arms around Suga's waist from behind, pressing small kisses to his neck.

"What'd it cost you?" Suga asked. As much as he loved his former teammates, they had a tendency to take advantage of Daichi's lack of bargaining skills.

"Nothing, once I told them it was for you," Daichi said, making Suga smile.

Suga turned, wrapping his arms around Daichi's neck.

"It's perfect," Suga said, making Daichi smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome baby," Daichi said, kissing Suga's forehead quickly.

"Okay, let's eat this before it gets cold," Suga said, pulling away a little, not wanting everyone's hard work to go to waste.

(Time Skip, still can't write filler text!)

This is were the smut starts!

Suga had felt Daichi's eyes on him since they had started dinner, and he knew what that look meant. Suga had been throwing Daichi his own version of the same look. They'd finished eating, and Suga had taken care of the dishes even though Daichi had tried to do it himself.

"Are these . . . chocolates?" Suga asked when he saw a heart-shaped box sitting on the table still.

"Maybe, I figured we could eat them for dessert," Daichi said with a shrug.

"I was thinking of something a little different," Suga said, a coy smirk that only Daichi got to see spreading over his face when Daichi got his hidden meaning.

They had both been so busy, that by the time they got home, the only thing they wanted to do was eat and sleep. And normally that was what they did, but they both wanted, needed, each other.

"I think that can be arranged," Daichi murmured, wrapping his arm around Suga's waist while the other latched onto the shorter man's hip, keeping him in place.

Suga hummed, wrapping his arms around Daichi's neck, soaking up the warmth that the taller man always radiated.

Their kisses started out sweet, but quickly turned more heated as their need for each other grew. When Daichi nipped Suga's lip, silently asking for entrance, Suga denied, smirking when Daichi growled.

Daichi lifted Suga up, and Suga, by instinct, wrapped his legs around Daichi waist, nearly groaning at the friction the movement caused.

Suga took the opportunity that presented itself to him to kiss and suck his way down his boyfriend's neck, leaving his own marks, loving the sounds that Daichi tried (and utterly failed) to suppress, the small moans and groans turning him on as Daichi carried him to their bedroom.