Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]

Depuis le début

I hastily remove my gloves and lower down the zip of my jumpsuit until waist to get my arms out of it. Before I yanked her legs wide and positioned my self between her thighs.

Her face flushed immediately, knowing what's about to happen. "You should have at least wore something down here," I whispered on her ears when I leaned down, bringing my hand at the hem of her shirt to pull it up so I could touch her already slick folds. Even how many times we did it, she never failed to amaze me with her body's reaction towards me.

I smirked, as I teased her entrance and every time my fingers slid down to gather all her wetness, her back arched and silently gasped left her mouth. "Uhm?", Sunbae bit her lip as I dip the end of my finger inside her but not fully thrusting and retreat it back again to flick her sensitive nub instead.

Her eyebrows knitted with question and frustration. And I couldn't help but enjoy how badly she wanted me to do what I had to do and take her then and there.

"Stop teasing, please?" She whined. Grabbing my nape and pulled me down inviting me fully to rummage her mouth with my tongue. And just right after I give into her tongue, without warning I plunge two fingers at once. Causing her to whimper below me. And her hand to clutch tighter on my shoulder.

"Tight, so fucking tight.", I muttered looking at her eyes feeling satisfied.

She panted heavily below my mouth and I felt her starting to buck her hips urging me to move inside her. And I didn't let her wait any longer as I pulled my fingers almost out of her snatch and impaled it back roughly. She moaned and her head fell back with pleasure. Giving me a sight of her neck to dive in.

I repeated the rough and agonizing slow thrusting while my mouth started lapping on her exposed skin. Tasting every nook of her while savoring the dampness inside her. Reaching the end with the tip of my fingers.

"Fuck, take off your clothes. Take it off." I grunted ordering her to fully undress so I can suck on her nipples, that's been inviting me since I laid her down. Jieun did what I ordered her to do without argument. She yanked the hem of her shirt up and remove it with rush throwing it on the ground.

As soon as her body was exposed before my eyes, and her nipples peeking out and begging for my mouth. I gave her what she wants and lick it around causing her insides to clenched on my fingers with needs.

She started to whimper with demands and her nails digging and scraping on my back every time I thrust deeper.

And could almost feel my own arousal, my own snatch throb aching for her.

"Uh..uh uh Lisa~.", I heard her mumbles like a fucking chants. Her panting like music and her whine like a fucking beg.

Her back arched everything I hit her favorite spot, which causes her mounds to come rather close to my mouth to suckle in.

"Fast- faster. Faster please.", she finally pleaded. Which I granted her soon after. My arms bucked faster, fingers plunging with speed. And every time I went inside her I make sure to get deeper. Her breathing started to quicken and her muffled moans are becoming more bolder than the usual.

My other hand went to mounds to squeeze it while I lapped and suck her nipples, she started to tighten around me and I could feel my self about to burst just by the thought.

Her hands from my shoulder went up to my head, gripping my hair and begging me dug into her more. I looked at her head turn aback with ecstasy, my lips formed a smirked seeing her high before I added more speed thrusting violently, while lapping her nips.

Her hips started to buck on my fingers while her inside clenched tighter, feels like she's sucking me into her depths. And selfishly want me to stay inside her.