Chapter Fifty

Marcy picked up a silver dress. It was short, formfitting and sparkled like a disco ball. Best yet; it had matching dresses for the girls.

Theirs was a top that matched the dress exactly but the bottom was a fluffy lace petticoats type skirt in white (with sparkles).

Even their shoes matched (in a way). Marcy had sky-high silver sparkling pumps while the girls had Mary Janes in the same shade. All had orange bottoms.

Mal and Mally got ready in the room but Marcy and the girls got ready in the closet. After Marcy bathed the kids then took her own shower, they went to their own spaces and began getting ready.

Marcy put on her lotion, powder and deodorant. She put lotion and powder on Mickey and Sola. She slipped on her underwear then helped the girls into theirs.

Marcy put on her dress then put the girls in their dresses. She put all of them in their shoes then began putting on her jewelry. She had diamonds everywhere.

Mickey and Sola were enthralled.

Marcy put on red lipliner then orange lipstick before outlining her eyes in kohl eyeliner then painting her lashes with blue mascara.

"Mommy?" Mickey came to her side.

"Yes?" Marcy pinched her cheeks to achieve a natural blush.

"Can I have some?"

"Some what?"

Mickey fingered a diamond tennis bracelet.

Marcy went through her baby jewelry and found some for both Mickey and Sola. "Your ears aren't pierced."

Mickey pouted. "No."

"We'll fix that." Marcy didn't have any clip-on earrings. Her ears were first pierced when she was three months old.

Mickey beamed.

"Come on. I gotta do your hair." Marcy took her brush and began brushing her thick hair gently.

"What are you going to do?" Mickey watched her.

Marcy took out a set of bejeweled combs and slid them in her hair on either side of her head to make a runway of sorts so her hair looked like a curly Mohawk.

Mickey loved that and wanted it for herself. "Can you do that to me?"

"Sure." Marcy found diamond combs to do Mickey's hair exactly like her own. She then brushed both of their bangs.

"Me!" Sola growled.

Marcy grabbed more combs to make her, her own fauxhawk but her straight hair looked different than Marcy's and Mickey's.

"Lipstick?" Mickey pointed to the tube.

"Chapstick." Marcy grabbed her Cherry Blossoms Chapstick. It brought out the natural pink to the wearer's lips.

Mickey pouted (which helped Marcy) but Marcy put it on her anyway. Then the twenty one year old added just the barest hint of blue mascara to her lashes.

Sola grabbed Marcy's hand.

Marcy gave her a flat look before giving her the same treatment. "Go on."

Neither girl moved.

Marcy groaned lightly. She began putting everything away then spritzed her hair with her oils. She sprayed her fragrance on.

The girls began whining so she got them, too.

They get on my nerves! She rolled her eyes.