Chapter 4: The first date

Karan Toro-

“Oh Karan, you’re so satisfying. I want you even more, keep doing this to me

“No, stop and step away or I might lose control, Reva”

“Oh I want you to. Own me tonight sweetheart just own me”

“You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into Reva, you’re a slut and I am going to make you feel like one tonight.” with this I suddenly sat up. After looking for a while, I realised I was dreaming. ‘Sweet lord, I was dreaming about a slut, in my bed’ I thought. I realised it was too early when I looked up at my nightstand clock. It was only 3 a.m. not a long time after which I slept last night.

Last night’ I thought. I smiled to myself when I remembered the way Adhya hugged me, the way she dozed in the car and the way she was sniffing in air, when I held her in my arms tightly. That pull on that I left at her’s so that I could meet her again. I had never felt so mesmerised in my life. This feeling was amazing and I wouldn’t want to let it go, nor let her go.

*******************************************************************************

The next morning I woke up to my phone buzzing. It was some random number. I ignored it and turned to the other side of my bed and dozed. It went off again. ‘I am going to kill Amit if it’s him’ I thought and went ahead to pick it up.

“Hello” I said.

“Uh, hello” said a voice, the voice I would never want to listen to ever. It was Reva.

“What is it Reva?” I asked.

“So you do remember my voice, nice to know” she said.

“Yes as a matter of fact, no one can ever forget the voice that irritates them to no level. The voice they loved once only to know the person was sleeping around with random people to satisfy their desire” I spoke in a breath. She was speechless for a while.

“Well, I still am not satisfied by you Karan. I want you, I need you” she added. It disgusted me and I hung the call. With that, I blocked the number.

******************************************************************************

I rushed down to my office and sat down on my desk. I looked up at the clock. It was 9:45 a.m. ‘I am on time’ I thought and got to work but a thin line of date idea crossed my mind. I texted Amit about this and got to work. By afternoon, I was when I was done with my work, I saw Amit walking towards me with 2 cups of coffee in his hand.

“Date huh” he said.

“Yeah bro, I need your help” I told him and we got down to discussion. I planned on a romantic dinner in a nearby restaurant which delivered and planned for a date. Then a secrete place that I hadn’t shared with anyone but Amit and Reva. Since she was my first and he was my closest friend. And lastly, a long drive. I slipped out my phone and made the arrangements. Then I called up Adhya to inform the timing. This planning thing took two hours.

“Hello” her hurried voice said.

“Whoa, you look in a hurry, where to, miss?” I asked.

“Oh! Hey Karan. I was just leaving from office” She said.

“Oh I see” I said.

“Uh, anything important?” she asked.

“No, I was just missing you” I said.

“Oh is it? By the way, you promised me a date.” She reminded. ‘Seriously, who reminds their own date?’

“Oh yes sweetheart, the date. I am going to pick you up at seven in the evening. You have three hours.” I said with a smirk, pride of calling her sweetheart for the very first time.