Chapter 16/2: Heart break and heart ache

Looooong time no seen, eh? Sorry I was busy you guys. But here goes!

__________________________________________________________________

Recap: 

The text said-

"The photo's you sent were fake Karan, any person can make it out"

Tears, they were only flowing, no expectations and no demands, they kept coming on and on from these pathetic excuse of holes called eyes. I put my phone back into my pocket and slid down to the round. Adhya sat down beside me too and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I-I am s-sorry A-Adhya" I only spoke those words and broke down. Sobs afters sobs and tears after tears, they wouldn't stop. They just kept coming. Adhya was quiet, not the usual chirpy Adhya I once knew and it was my entire fault. How could I? How could I not trust her, the very love of my life?

After my sobs died down, I heard snickering. Adhya beside me was laughing but it wasn't her humour laugh.

"Mr Ashwin Singh, loving father, grandfather" she read from the grave in front of me. Her snickering increased and eventually into laughs. But it didn't take much time for them to turn into tears.

"I miss him, so much" she whined, sniffling "Karan, the man in the photo's... I don't know who he is, I swear" she cried. After a long pause and all the crying, she calmed down. But I still held her.

"I know Adhya. I am so sorry for not trusting you" I kissed her forehead. "I am so very sorry my love, never again this is going to happen. I promise you, my love" she seeped into my embrace and then and there I knew she was innocent. I am such a douche bag, gosh I hate myself.

I took her home and ran her a bath. After her bath, I pulled on my T-shirt on her naked body and brought her to bed beside me. I held her close and whispered loving noting into her ear, every now and then kissing her forehead. We were warm against each other and she was almost naked in my t-shirt. It was obvious for my excitement to take a toll which it did; I had a tent in my boxers. But then I felt something touching it and pleasure pulsing through me. I was confused as to what was touching it and then I heard a gasp, Adhya. Oh shit I thought.

"Karan is that... is that-"

"Yes it is" I answered sighing. We were both quiet for a while but then I heard her chuckling, which turned into giggles and then final laughs. Not normal laughs, loud booming laughs that were filled with humour and light, just like my Adhya. I wanted to get back at her for the embarrassment but then I was satisfied that she trusted me enough. She loved me and allowed me to hold her. May be for this one second I thought, we were alright, we were fine, I didn't blame her and she was that same ole Adhya, my love, my life. May just may be she'll forgive me this one more time.

________________________________________________________________

So yeah, just a recap ;)

Happy reading :D

****************************************************************************

Chapter 16/2:   Heart break and heart ache

Adhya Naik:

When it comes to people we love, we tend to take them for granted and that's exactly where we go wrong. When you love someone, trust has come as easy as licking an ice-cream. Easy and fun even, but that is not the case every time. It was hard, hard to trust him again when the trust itself was shattered, not once but twice. He broke my trust, yes he did. Did I forgive him for it? No. So what is exactly going on now? Here I am, laying on the right side of the bed and he is on the left side. Everything is black and so are my thoughts. There is no movement on either side but I can make out his heart beating as fast as train which gave away he is awake. Oh and just for the effect, a week had passed by since the incident.