Keep your rat on its leesh

Callin's P.O.V

A throbbing pain in my head awoke me. I remembered everything from last night and didn't regret any of it. I cringed at the vile taste of sick in my mouth as the memory of throwing up all over Ian's trainers came back into my mind; the bastard deserved it though. It took a few moments to finally realise that I was not in the familiar surroundings of Alex's bedroom. I was in another boys room. Slightly panicking, I got out of the bed and started looking for traces of where I was. Walking over to the desk, I picked up a photo frame with a picture of Austin and Alex inside.

I had clearly spent the night in Austin Mahones bedroom, obviously nothing happened between us because I was still fully clothed but I was curious on how I manged to get there. Placing the photo frame down, I picked up another one of a man holding a baby. I could see a slight resemblance between him and Austin, they must be related. A sudden knock at the door made me jump. Nearly dropping the frame in shock, I quickly settled it down and turned around just as the door opened.

"I just wanted to see how you were..." Austin said slowly, walking into the room.

He had a glass in his hand and an aspirin in the other and settled it onto the desk next to me.

"Thank you, I am surprised you can even look at me after what I did last night." I sighed.

Austin said nothing. I understood why he wasn't speaking to me as if I was his girlfriend. I humiliated him in front of the whole year. He went over to his wardrobe and took out one of his basket ball jerseys and handed it to me.

"Put this on... That dress looks uncomfortable." he mumbled.

I slowly nodded my head, taking the jersey from him, then I quickly rushed to his bathroom. He was so lucky to have his own bathroom, his own space and such a big house. Alex and I had to share a bathroom and had to fit ourselves into a box room. I had enough money to rent out a flat but I wasn't legal to live on my own. Only a few more months. Of course I would have roommates, which would probably be Alex and Luce if she could keep some money away from her mum.

Slipping off the dress from last night, I put Austin's overly big jersey on. Because of his tall body and big build, it fitted like a dress on me. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I gasped at my appearance. Eye makeup smeared around my face and my hair was now a wild mass of curls as it hadn't been straightened. I quickly washed my face and pulled the front of my hair up. After that I at least looked presentable. When I exited the bathroom Austin had gone, but he had left my battered converse by his bed. Alex had kept pestering me to get a new pair but I couldn't seem to part with this pair. I didn't care how tatty they looked, they looked good with outfits.

I quickly moved out of Austin's room and found the staircase, wanting to avoid anyone in the house as anyone who saw me would assume I would be doing the walk of shame and would then accuse me of getting down and dirty with Austin. After reaching the bottom of the staircase, I turned to bump into Austin, he awkwardly cleared his throat.

"My Mom has cooked breakfast, she insists you eat with us..." he groaned. I knew he didn't want me to eat with them.

I shook my head quickly. "No... I should be leaving. Thank you for helping me out, sorry I was a pain in the ass."

Before I could get away, I heard the familiar voice of Michelle Mahone. "Sweetie, I insist you eat with us, you're a skinny little thing, you need to eat something."

Michelle grinned down at me; she was such a nice person. Nobody knew that I hadn't eaten for three days now, I wasn't breaking my promise as I only said I would stop taking the diet pills. I can still remember Ian taunting me about my weight last night.