I don't owe you anything

Austin's P.O.V

Ever since the interview yesterday, she had avoided me. Callin didn't even stick around to watch me perform, instead, locking herself away in the tour bus. She fast asleep by the time I got back. When waking up, she had gone to the pit stop without me. Was she angry at me? Wasn't it obvious that the girl I had talked about was her...?

It could be that today, Alex, Robert and Zach were joining us for the rest of the tour and for my week off after the tour. I was excited, but Callin on the other hand hadn't seen them since she was sent back to London for rehab, trying to kill herself. She was worried that they hated her, or weren't going to be happy to see her again. But who could hate her? Even after what she did I could never hate her.

"Where is Callin?" I questioned my Mom.

She gave me a sad smile. "She's gone off smoking. Camila told me last night she was buying cigarettes and was taunting her."

My fists clenched as I started looking for her. She promised me she wouldn't start again. I finally spotted her leaning against a brick wall. She didn't act surprised when she saw me, just carried on smoking.

"No!" I snatched the box of cigarettes and threw them in the bin.

"Hey! They cost me money! You owe me a new packet." She snapped.

"I don't owe you anything!" I spat. "You promised me, Cal, I had to find out from my Mom that Camila found you smoking and buying stuff. For all we know you could have drugs as well!"

She looked as if I had just slapped her. "I haven't done drugs for a year. If you are going to believe Camila over me I am out of here..."

Callin began walking away but I immediately pulled her back into my arms. She let out a gasp in shock of my actions.

"You are not leaving me." I said. "I believe you. Just don't buy any more cigarettes."

She slowly nodded her head, her eyes flicking down to my lips. Slowly, I moved in closer, our noses were touching. As Callin didn't move away, I softly pressed our lips together. She responded immediately, her arms hooking round my neck.

"Austin! Callin! We are leaving now! Get back on the bus." My Mom shouted, making us spring apart.

Callin shook her head. "We shouldn't be doing this..."

She walked back over to my Mom, leaving me upset and confused. Callin had clearly just kissed me back and regretted it...

* * *

My Mom squeezed Callin's hand as the boys came into view, pulling their suitcases along with them.

"It will be okay." Mom whispered.

Callin nodded and looked down at her feet. We hadn't spoken since the kiss, since she told me she had regretted it. Why didn't she like me?

"Austin!" I was snapped out of thought when the boys pulled me into a big group hug.

"Guys! I have missed you!" I chuckled.

"Same we have so much to..." Alex looked up and saw Callin standing in front of him. "Oh my fucking God."

Callin's mouth was moving but no words came out. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. If I wasn't mad at her, I would have pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her hair like I usually did.

"I am so sorry!" she sobbed. "I let you down, I'm such a fuck up!"

Alex pulled her into a tight hug. He was probably crushing her small frame but Callin didn't complain.

"I understand Cal, you weren't well. You're better now. I'm so sorry you couldn't come back to live with us. I tried to reason with my mum but her mind was made up." Alex mumbled into her hair.

"It's fine. I understand why she doesn't want me. Don't feel bad. I'm living with Austin, and they are taking great care of me." She reassured her cousin.

She let go of Alex, hugging Zach and Robert. "I have missed you both so much!"

It was a reunion, a good reunion, as no one was fighting or arguing. When she had done catching up with the boys, Callin approached me.

"Thanks for everything Austin, I mean it. You are so good to me." she kissed my cheek.

Pulling me into her, she wrapped her arms around me. I wished she was mine, but things were so complicated.

"I would do anything for you Cal..." I meant every word I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's just a short one, there will be another chapter up this week. They kissed finally! But obviously something had to get in the way, if it's a happy ending they might end up kissing again and finally get together. That's only if it's a happy ending, I might be the horrible person I am and not make them end up together...

Anyway the picture at the top, honestly Austin should be all boys goals!

Comment below and don't forget to vote!