However, when you're ready to leave, you're surprised to see that it's raining. That wouldn't normally be a problem but the two of you had actually walked to the bowling alley since it's a few blocks from Si's house and it was nice outside. It's still warm, in fact, but now raindrops have started to pour from the sky.

"I thought the weather was supposed to be clear all day." Si mutters under his breath. "Hold on, let me call a taxi." He pulls out his phone, but you stop him.

"We're only a few blocks away, we can walk. Plus..it feels kind of nice." You begin to walk, smiling up at the light gray sky. The cool drops of rain against your skin is a nice contrast to the slightly warm weather.

"You're gonna get sick." Si sighs, catching up with you.

"Stop worrying about me, I'll be fine." You reassure him.

He still seems concerned, but he stays quiet as he walks beside you.

"Hey, you know something that I've always wanted to try?" You nudge him in the side.

"What?" He turns to you curiously.

"Kissing in the rain. Sounds pretty romantic right?"

His eyes widen. "I-uh.."

"Come here." You stop walking, grabbing his hand and pulling him close to you.

Grinning, you stand on your tippy toes and grab Si's face, pressing your lips to his. He stills for a moment, but then you feel his hands on your waist and his lips moving against yours. You reach up, running a hand through his drenched hair.

It seems that your predictions were correct. Kissing in the rain does feel magical. It seems like everything else around you melts away and the only thing you feel is Si's arms around you, his warm lips on yours.

You only pull away when you hear a clap of thunder, startling you. "We should probably get home. I'll race you!"

"Y/n wait-" He calls after you but it's too late, you're already gone. The rain starts to come down even harder as he chases after you.

When you're about halfway there, Si grabs you from behind, lifting you off the ground. "Caught you." He whispers in your ear, pecking your cheek.

You grin, rolling your eyes. Then you grab his hand. "C'mon, hurry up before we get struck by lightning."

"Get on my back."

"Huh?"

"I'll give you a piggyback ride." He shrugs.

"Well, who am I to refuse?" You step closer to him before hopping on his back. He puts his hands underneath your thighs to steady you.

"Ready, set, go!" Suddenly he starts sprinting, and you immediately begin to lose your grip on his shoulders.

"Ah, slow down!" You warn him but he keeps up his speed until you finally reach the familiar front of his house.

"We made it without getting struck by lightning, it's a miracle." You sigh in relief, hopping off of his back.

"C'mon let's go inside, you're drenched." He puts his hand on the small of your back and ushers you inside.

After taking off your shoes, you head up to his room. He grabs some clothes from his drawer, handing it to you. "Here, go take a warm shower."

You nod gratefully, taking the clothes from him and heading towards the bathroom. You hum to yourself in the shower, reveling in the feeling of the warm water against your cool skin. When you're done, you slip on one of Si's large t-shirts. You smile as you glance at yourself in the mirror, it reminds you of when the two of you first met. That seems like forever ago.