Chapter 15

A/N: hey guys!! i know its been a while and im sorry i made you wait so long. i hope this chapter is fluffy enough to make you guys forgive me hehe

oh, and this chapter is dedicated to jaegerbooom for giving me this idea!!

_______

"This better not be some stupid prank or I swear-"

"I promise, it's not some stupid prank." Si chuckles as he ties a handkerchief over your eyes. "Just trust me."

"Fine." You huff.

He takes your hand, pulling you along. You have no choice but to follow him blindly. "Where are you taking me?"

"My car. We're going somewhere, it's a surprise."

His words have your eyebrows furrowing. You're not going to bother asking him about the destination because you know he's not going to tell you.

"The door's open. Get in."

He helps you climb in the passenger's seat, pulling your seatbelt over you.

Soon enough, you feel the car begin to move. "This is the longest ride of my life." You groan.

"Y/n..we just left the driveway."

"I know."

He doesn't respond but you assume that he rolled his eyes at your antics.

After what feels like forever, you finally feel the car come to a stop.

"We're here." He says cheerfully.

"Finally!" You smile. "Can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Nope."

You pout and he laughs. You hear the car door open and you feel his hand grabbing yours, helping you get out the car. He grabs your shoulders, leading you to a specific location. "Stay right here, don't move."

You sigh, folding your arms in front of your chest. All you can see is the sunlight streaming through your blindfold, nothing else. You begin to bounce your leg with nervousness and anticipation.

After what feels like more than a few minutes, you hear footsteps approaching. "I'm going to take off the blindfold now, okay?"

You nod as you feel Si move behind you, his fingers working to untie the knot. The bright sunlight immediately hits your eyes and you wince as they slowly adjust to your surroundings.

After blinking a few times, you can finally see normally again. You quickly realize that you are in a park and in front of you is a cute picnic setup. The typical red and white checkered blanket is set on the grass, a woven basket on top of it.

You turn to Si, your eyes wide. He smiles at you sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I hope a picnic date isn't too cheesy.."

You step closer to him, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Don't worry, I like cheesy."

He turns a bit pink, making you giggle. You walk over to the blanket, Si close behind you. Sitting down on the grass, you dig into the basket, curious to see what he has packed.

"You made all of this?" You gape at him as you pull container out of container out of the basket.

"With a little help from your mom, yes."

"When did you have the time?"

"When you were at school." He shrugs. "She even gave me her secret recipe." He says with a smirk.