Chapter 5

I have to pee.

That's the first thought that comes to your mind when you wake up the next morning. You slowly open your eyes, blinking to adjust to the bright light streaming through the window.

You try to get up, only to find that your movement is restricted. That's when you feel the subtle rise and fall of a chest underneath you. Daoming Si.

You try to get out of his grip but he's holding onto you tightly. "Wake up." You mumble, almost to yourself as you push against his chest. "Get up!" You say a little louder, reaching up to poke at his cheek.

Finally you see him stirring, scrunching his eyes before opening them. "Huh?" His voice is husky as he looks down at you.

How he manages to look so handsome even though he just woke up, you have no idea. But you don't have time to think about that right now, the most important thing is getting to the bathroom.

"Let me go, I have to use the bathroom." You mutter, pushing against his chest once more for full effect.

"Wow, not even a good morning.." He says, mock disappoinment in his voice.

"Daoming Si.." You warn him with a glare.

"Alright, alright, fine." He releases his grip on your waist and you sigh in relief, quickly climbing off of him and running to the bathroom.

You do your business and while washing your hands, you notice the black marker still on your face. "Si!" You call out to him from the bathroom.

"What?"

"I need to get this marker off of my face. I have to go to class soon."

You're confused when he doesn't reply but you soon hear footsteps approaching the bathroom. "Open the door."

You obey to see a still sleepy looking Si towering over you. He looks at you for a second, biting his lip to hold back a smile when he sees his drawings all over your face. You roll your eyes as he then moves past you, grabbing a bottle of rubbing alcohol from the drawer.

You're about to thank him when he opens the bottle, putting a little bit of the liquid on a cotton ball. "It's okay, I can do i-"

He completely ignores you, pressing the cotton ball to your cheek. You stay silent as he dabs at your face, wiping off the permanent marker he put there in the first place.

He's completely focused and you take the time to admire his features like you did when he drew on your face last night. "Done." He says, pulling away from you after a few minutes.

"Are you happy now?" He asks as you look in the mirror. He did a pretty good job in your opinion. You can still see a few stray black marks, but that's only if you look really closely. They'll wash off eventually.

"Yeah, thanks." You offer him a small smile, walking out of the bathroom.

"What time do you have class?" He asks, following you out.

"Uhh, 9:30. Why?"

"It's almost 9."

"What?!" Your eyes widen in surprise. "I need to go!" You grab your phone and you are about to sprint through the door when Si grabs your wrist.

"First of all, I don't think you want to leave my room in just my t-shirt. Might send the wrong message." He smirks and you can feel your face heating up. "Second of all, I'm coming with you."

"What? Why?" You protest.

"I kinda have to." He says with a roll of his eyes. "I don't think we can spend even a few hours apart yet." That's when it dawns on you that literally stuck with him. Soulmates eventually build up the strength to stay hours, even days apart. But newly bonded ones like the two of you practically have to be with each other 24/7. Especially because of the way the two of you tried to avoid each other in the beginning. So whether you're ready or not, everyone will find out that you two are soulmates today. And you're definitely not looking forward to all of the attention you will receive.