Distractions

Tadashi's POV

We are in Cherry's apartment, supposedly getting ready for Wasabi's birthday party.
Cherry's eyes are closed, biting her lip as she murmurs in bliss. Oh, I know her so well. Whenever she gives off those tiny satisfied noises when having done something she likes... I can't help it.

I continue kissing her neck as she stands holding the necklace she originally asked me to put on her. Now though, she leans her head a little to the side, giving me access to the crook of skin between her neck and collarbone that I think if I nibbled would have great effects.

So I nibble on it, and feel my girlfriend gasp then sigh and breathe heavier. I smile devilishly against her heated skin; she loves it. I knew she would.

"You were only meant to put the necklace on," Cherry whispers seductively, burrowing into my chest.
I chuckle lightly, feeling her body move against the rumble of my chest. "Sorry... I guess I got distracted."
"Mm... I can see how that would happen," she offers a ghost of a smirk.

My hands move from her shoulder and neck to around her waist like a safety belt. She lets her head fall on my shoulder and looks up at me, the smirk now changed to a serene smile. She looks so cute, so content, so beautiful; I can't help but kiss her.

She doesn't let go of my lips, and instead places a hand delicately on my cheek and pulls me more into her. She twists in my hold so her whole body is facing me, and although my hands are still locked round her waist I can feel her other hand pulling my smart black jacket to my forearms so she can unbutton my white shirt as much as possible.
In response, my hands travel up the short light blue dress I bought her to look fancy in (she looks really hot in it, not gonna lie) and begin to wander around to pull down the small zip going to the middle of her back. I eventually drag it fully down and feel her warm skin on my hands, and begin to massage her shoulders.

She breathes in deeply again and murmurs incoherently, and pushes his slowly toward her bedroom. On the way I drop her unused necklace on the desk, and between kisses mumble to Bella to not disturb us; in her nest of old newspapers I brought from the shop, the dog whimpers in agreement and lies down. We are officially undisturbed.

As soon as we reach the bed I turn us round so I'm on top of her, and begin to slowly tug on the dress. As Cherry keeps kissing me, I wriggle it down to her hips and she lifts her legs up to get it off her. Her legs cinch round my own waist as I let her take off my jacket and shirt, and she giggles giddily when I burrow my chest into hers and slip my fingers under her panties.

She arches her back as I start on her clit, giving me access to undo her bra with my other hand and move the massage to the front.
"Goddamn Tadashi," she murmurs so quietly I can barely hear it, and her body starts to grind on mine slowly and intensely.
I suck in a breath through my nose and lean down to kiss her. I'm almost there, and almost nothing's even happened yet - Beyonce, she makes me so crazy!

She's got her arms locked round my waist, rubbing against me and caressing my ass and making me wild. I speed up my fingers and move my other hand from her breast to pull off her panties then pull off my trousers and underwear. She breaks our long passionate kiss to look into my eyes with almost desperation, and it's all I can do to grab a condom from the dresser and roll it over myself before thrusting into her.

She loudly moans, eyes closed, clearly having held it in for some time, and I'm so turned on I moan with her. I start to grind against her as she does me and I can only just hold it in for her.
I slow down my thrusts, keeping myself in her longer so that I can last and she can get as much pleasure out of this as I am. She moans viscerally again, and I can't do anything but be caught up in everything and speed up again. I can feel her muscles clench around me, feel her fingers dig into my ass with a desperate ferocity, and grit my teeth to not blow it for her, to hold on longer.

"Tadashi," she pants, and even though I can't see or think straight I hear her perfectly. "I love you."

And that does it. With one more thrust I'm gone, pulsing inside her, a fresh wave of pleasure washing over me. I feel her fingernails scratching over my skin and loosening as she relaxes and breathes out, her legs slack on my hips and a tiny content smirk on her face.
I bend down to her and kiss her on those happy lips, and her eyes swiftly open and look at me with a growing smile.

"Hi," I whisper goofily, and she gives a ghost of a laugh and replies, "Hello."
I laugh quietly with her and kiss her again, and feeling myself go soft I pull out and take the condom off.
She watches me tie up the end and lay it gently on the side so I can bin it later for her, and puts her arms round my neck and brings herself up to kiss me again.
"I love you too, Cherry," I say as she breaks the kiss, and she smiles serenely and kisses me again.

I move from above her to next to her, and she shifts so we're cuddling. I wrap my arm round her shoulder and she breathes out calmly and borrows forward into my chest more. We look into each other's eyes and smile silently, absorbing the pure time spent with each other.

Nothing compares to this. This, to me, is true love. Staring into each other's eyes, complete trust, cuddling, jokes, solidarity. I am so in love it makes me forget everything when I focus on her.

We stare at each other giddily for a while longer, until my phone goes off from the floor inside my jacket pocket.
I roll over and get off the bed, leaning over the pile of thrown clothes and pressing answer. Wasabi?
"Oh, hey Wasabi. What's up?"
There's a shocked gasping sound on the other end, and the phone changes hands before I hear Gogo explode so loudly it near bursts my eardrums:

"WHERE ARE YOU???!!!"

It's so loud even Cherry can hear it, and we both shoot up and stare at each other in shock.
Oh my Beyonce! We were supposed to be at Wasabi's party!
Cherry jumps off the bed and begins to shuffle into her blue dress, grumbling at it for not moving fast enough, and whilst I try to put my clothes on as well as I can with one hand, the other one still clutching the phone.
"Sorry Gogo, sorry everyone, we just got caught up in traffic after we had to... we had to go after Hiro cuz he went to this really dangerous ring of botfighting, I'm so sorry guys, we'll be there as soon as the traffic gets better, I promise, okay, oh look we might be moving, I better hang up and check, okay, bye!"

I hang up and throw the phone onto the floor as I start to put on my clothes properly. Cherry is in the kitchen running round, and as I secure the belt on my trousers I call to her, "What are you looking for?"
"My necklace!" she shouts back, and I button up my shirt and take my jacket with the phone now inside with me out of the bedroom.
"I put it on the desk!" I point to the table and she scoops it up whilst I put on my shoes at the door and bring her hers. She presses the necklace into my hands and snatches the shoes, and puts on one at a time balancing on one foot. "Put it on me."

I loop one hand round her neck and attempt to clasp it on the nape, and pause for a moment when I inadvertently smell her clean and slightly sweaty skin.
Clasping the chain together, I lean into her closer and feel the warmth radiating off her skin. She murmurs slightly and turns her head to kiss me slowly, and I smile against her lips until the one thought crosses my mind...

"WE DID IT AGAIN!"

"OH CRAP!" she shouts in my face when we break apart, and we both tug our shoes over our heels, grab our bags, rush out the door, lock it, hop on the motorbike, and speed off.

As we're racing through the streets, I yell to Cherry gripping onto my waist behind me, "If anyone asks, we had to get Hiro from a botfighting ring, and traffic was busy!"