Tadashi Being A Fool Is Comedy Gold

Tadashi's POV

"Okay, you're officially weird now," Gogo remarks with a pop of her gum as I pull her into the doorway of the cafe. Not my cafe - the one where Cherry works. And this time I know she's in because I was walking through the neighbourhood, totally not checking if she was in, and I saw her by herself in there sweeping. So I dashed to SFIT and dragged Gogo out here, because naturally, I don't know what to do in the presence of nice girls. It's early for a cafe to be open though - and why weren't any other employee there?

Gogo moans as we go through the door, "Dude, it's the morning. I don't want to intentionally sound like the nerds Hiro thinks we are, but we're going to be late!"
"Nngg!" I cut her off and stand still, clutching her arm. She's there! She's really there! Cleaning the tables, rearranging the donuts. How is she doing that at the same time? She must be magic - those eyes must have put me in a trance because I can't focus anymore. People keep staring at me when I accidentally electrocute things - it's quite embarrassing really.

Gogo yanks her arm out of my grip and pops her tongue. "So, what do you want me to do again?"
I resist the intense urge to sigh, because I know this plan only makes sense in my head. "You go up to her and talk about the Institite, and when she replies with something like she doesn't go there or she doesn't know anything about schools you ask why, then offer her a tour round our lab finishing up at my cafe! Now please go!" I push her, forgetting it's Gogo, and the gothy technician gives me a fiery look and pushes me back so hard I fall backwards into a chair five feet away from me. I make a small crash and Cherry looks up from her multitasking, sees me on the floor with my legs dangling like an idiot, and rushes to me.

She props my body up on another chair and looks into my eyes whilst holding my head. "Any concussion?" she asks worriedly, and instead of answering the simple question I find myself staring into her eyes and sighing in a slight daze. I've thought for the past few days that I was imagining how entrancing they looked but now I'm here and they still do-

"Sir?" I hear, and I get hauled into the present where she's now got her customer face on. She's waiting for an answer as she leads me up to the chair, and as I sit I blurt, "Oh no the plan!"
Behind her I can see Gogo facepalm, and my mouth gapes awkwardly. Why do I keep doing such unbelievably stupid things? Stop it brain!
Cherry is still staring at me with an exasperated raised eyebrow - yes, there's such a thing as that. She's still waiting for a response. So I say the first thing that comes to mind:
"I'm Tadashi." Wait, I already told her that! Oh my Beyonce, why?!
Wait, hang on. I'll just switch tactics to make it easier - run!

I jump off the chair and make to run, forgetting Cherry is still hanging onto me. Gogo gasps then laughs as we fall to the ground with me half on top of her. She yelps in indignation and struggles to get me off of her, and I primarily focus on trying not to start pitching a tent to the soft feel of her skin from where I landed and-

I scramble off her and kind of crouch on the floor to try to hide it. Oh, Beyonce's heels, where do I go from here?

Cherry picks herself up from the floor and dusts off her apron, not bothering about her top; it seems quite old anyway. She rearranges her face into a vaguely angrier version of her neutral one and whips out her notepad. "What would you like to order?"
"Oh come off it," Gogo replies nonplussed, "We came here to talk to you actually."

Cherry's mask stiffens.
She looks around at the empty cafe, then sighs in contempt and walks to the counter. We watch her walk, and as she slips behind the counter she looks at us and calls, "Well then?"
Gogo and I look at each other, surprised, and nonchalantly walk to the counter - well, I try my best to walk nonchalantly, which in my excited state means stilted running to try and cover up the fact that the tent is still winding down and that I'm super stoked to score a chat sesh with a stranger.