Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

" Oh my gosh! I knew it!" Eleanor did a victory dance, well Danielle just beamed at me. Danielle knew how much I truly wanted this, Danielle knew how Harry and I use to be. 

"  You guys are going to make such a cute family,  I'm jealous!"  Danielle exclaimed. 

" Oh yes, teenage pregnancy is so much fun" I laughed. 

" You know what I mean!"  Danielle hit me playfully. 

" So when are you two becoming official?"  Eleanor bounced on her chair. 

" I don't know probably after we talk to management, again"  I sighed pulling my phone out of my pocket. I hadn't checked in it a while and Harry was suppose to text me when they got home. Harry was taking Robby  toy shopping and out for ice-cream today to start bonding with him.  I looked down at my phone and saw Harry had called me over ten times and my dad twice , that can't be good.  I clicked on his number and called him back. 

" Oh my gosh, Sare thank god you finally called back! I have been calling you forever!"  Harry's voice was panicked and scattered. 

" Why, what happened?"  That when I heard his voice begin to shake and I could already tell he was beginning to cry.  " Harry what happened, is Robby okay?" I begged into the phone loudly. People around me were staring while El and Dani gave me looks of concern. 

" I don't know, it just happened so fast. We went into Toys 'R' Us and I was showing Robby the One Direction dolls and then a fan spotted me, I tired to leave and then..." I caught Harry off. 

" What happened to Robby?" My voice was shaking to. I had already grabbed my bags from the table and was headed to the car, the girls followed behind me. 

"  The fans were swarming so I picked Robby up and they were all tugging at me and I slipped and Robby fell" he was balling. " I'm so sorry Sare, I didn't mean for this to happen."

" Where are you?"

" We’re St. Elizabeth's hospital"

" Is he okay?"  I asked my voice shaking. 

" I don't know, the doctors are still checking him out. I called your dad and I got his health information but he had to stay at work. I don’t know what to do in this situation" he was wailing into the phone.