That's when she crawls up the main stage steps. "Sweet baby Jesus..." I whisper. My eyes drink in the ultimate definition of sex that crawls across the floor in front of me. It looks like she's wearing latex, maybe, I can't tell for sure. She's still crawling and guys are crowding around the stage. Then she stands up. Holy Mary Mother of God! She is wearing a black bra with a latex micro mini skirt that barely covers her ass. Over it is a latex corset with giant silver buckles down the front. Along with black thigh-high stockings, she wore black platform heels

with silver spikes on them. She rounded out the ensemble with dainty sheer black gloves that stopped at her wrists and a thin black studded dog collar. I turn to Ethan's smiling face, my mouth slightly ajar. "THAT," I exclaim, "...is fucking hot!" He starts laughing as he leans closer to me and reaches for my face. "Here, let me just .....you got a little drool right there..." I pushed his hand away and shot him with a glare. "You jerk" I snicker. He laughs even harder.

"No no you put it out! It's your shot! Your shot!" Marc cried out as he slapped the table. "Okay, okay!" Thomas concedes as he picks up the shot glass and tosses one back. I can't believe they are still at it. I'm surprised one of them hasn't passed out yet. I turned back to the stage. I just can't stop staring at her. Every inch of her seems to mesmerize me. I never really gave much thought to BDSM. I never slept with anyone who was into anything like that. So I honestly don't know if I am or not. I mean, sure, I've had rough sex, some dirty pillow talk, that sort of thing. However, I've never really crossed the line into kinky. It's not that I've avoided it, it's just never come up I guess. No one I've been with expressed an interest. Then again neither did I. Watching her now, though I have to admit I'm intrigued. Her song ends and she heads toward the back.

"Anyone else do that sort of act?" I asked Ethan. "Nah, most girls just stick to regular shit." He smiles as he watches her make her way through the crowd. "She's the first chick Dimitri hired that has an act like that. She's killing it though. She already has a stream of regulars every night." Thomas suddenly appears between Ethan and I, speaking much louder than necessary. "Did you see the chick in the black leather back over there?" I glanced over my shoulder and realized he had just noticed Iniquity for the first time. Ethan and I look at each other. Really?! She was just on the main stage dumbass. "Yeah, every time you see her you have to take a shot," I deadpan. I hear Ethan chuckle. He looks away as Thomas looks back and forth between us for confirmation of my statement. "Seriously? Fuck man!" He sits down with a groan and pours himself another shot. "You are pure evil," Ethan says.

"Do you want to meet her? She's real chill." he starts to motion her over. No! One word rings loudly through my head. "Nah man. Let her work. It's a'ight." I hope that sounded much more off hand than it felt like when it was coming out. "Suit yourself. Just let me know if you change your mind." We stayed another couple of hours but honestly after that dance I was just plain bored. Eventually Marc passed out on the table. Thomas stopped drinking afterwards and switched to water in a futile attempt to sober up. Ethan ran into this chick and he was hot for her. So I spent the rest of the night observing Iniquity. I don't know a lot about BDSM. From what little I do know some people are dominant, others are submissive. I guess in order to make money she adapted, she could play both roles. She'd be whichever the customer wanted her to be. I got to see both sides of the coin. What better way to decide if I was really into it. She could make a man get on all fours and lick her boots. A few minutes later she'd be walked by a customer on a chain around her neck with her hands bound. I started to notice I like the second option.

"All right, time to round up the drunks and head home." Ethan's words cut through my thoughts, pulling me back to reality. Rousing Marc from his slumber, we get him and Thomas out and across the parking lot. With minimal protest, we load them into the backseat before starting the drive home. All I can think about is being tied up, being at the mercy of someone else. Having them control every aspect of our sexual encounters. I stare blankly out the window for most of the drive. "What are you thinking so hard about over there?" Ethan asks when we are caught at a stop light. "Nothing, why?" Shit, that came out so fast and high-pitched even I'm suspicious."Yeah... Right..." His tone is one of utter disbelief. I think quickly, trying to come up with a good cover that will be believable and get me out of the hot seat at the same time. "I'm just thinking about how it sucks to be you. You have to get these two assholes out of your car." I motion to the twins in the back. Both are out and snoring loudly. "The fuck I do. Those bitches can do the walk of shame in the morning and they better not puke in my car."